Coffee14

HEY! THANKS EVERYONE FOR ALL THE SUPPORT!!

And sorry I haven't uploaded soon but . . . . . . . A LOT has been happening

I CHANGED THE TITLE BECAUSE . . . THE MAIN CHARACTER IS A GIRL NOT A GUY

AND XAVIER IS NOT GAY!!

I went out of the bathroom like someone normal. I braced myself. I looked around and saw about ten reporters around the area. I felt bad for leaving Lacey but what am I suppose to do? The reporters just looked up at me and went back to their patrolling. Yes, I thought to myself. I won! Well for now I have won. I walked straight out of the mall. Then I called Lacey.

"You know you can still switch your mind. I don't want you to do something that you don't want to do," I didn't want her to do it at all but what else could I have done?

"You're my friend. Of course I will do this for you. You owe me though!" She said. Then I heard a squeak of a door in the background and heard the yell of the people on the other line.

Then I made my way out of the mall to leave Lacey with the reporters.

Later I called Lacey to see what happened, "It was so weird! They saw me coming out and the readied their cameras and everything but then saw that I was the wrong girl and ran away. Well, they did want to know where you went but, lucky for you, I didn't tell them. Do you want to clothes back?" Lacey asked.

I smiled. It worked! Nothing went wrong! "Keep if you want to. Or you can throw them away. Sorry but I kind of want to talk to Xavier, so I better go." I said.

"Okay, good luck!" She said with courage.

I did need the courage. We hung up and then I hesitantly called Xavier. It rang once . . . twice . . . three times . . . voicemail. I groaned and hung up. Either he is really busy because he never ignores my calls, or he is afraid to talk to me. HE IS NOT A MAN IF THAT IS THE CASE! (Just kidding . . . sort of) Then I called his manager. (Yes, Xavier gave me his manager's phone number in case he doesn't answer the phone. It rang once . . . twice-

"Hey, how have things been?" Xavier's manager, Blake, asked slowly and cautiously.

"Oh, fine. My day was sort of ruined when I had to learn from a magazine in the mall that my boyfriend has been cheating on me. Then I had to run from paparazzi and trade clothes with a random girl. So how was my day? Terrible," I stated. I had to struggle to hold tears back.

Then Blake gasped, "HE WHAT?!" He practically screamed.

I sighed, "Where are you on your tour? Where is Xavier?" I demanded. I wanted answers! Even Xavier's manager didn't know! I started to feel icy tears stream down my face.

"We are in New York so it would be a long drive. As for where he is, he is in the hotel room. Do you want me to go there and give him the phone?" Blake asked. Blake was a great guy and would do anything for anyone.

"It depends, where are you in New York right now?" I asked. I didn't want him to run all the way to the hotel just to see what Xavier was doing.

"In the hotel. His room is just by mine. It would be no hassle. I understand why you want to talk to him. I guess that means he didn't answer his phone. I will also talk to him about it. I don't want any bad publicity out there about him."

Then I heard the door open on the other line. Then it slowly shut. I heard a soft knock on the door! YAY! My heart started to pound. Then I heard a door open. Then I heard . . . someone yell? Xavier.

"What? Can't you see that I am busy?" Xavier demanded. What is that suppose to mean.

Then I heard a groan, "Come on Xavier! Hurry up!" It was a girl's voice. I listened for a bit longer. I got the idea that Xavier isn't suppose to know that Blake is on the phone. I bit my lip with curiosity. Tears streamed gracefully down my red cheeks.

"Yes, I can see that. Let me talk to you alone Xavier," Blake said sourly. Then I heard faint footsteps. "What are you doing? The press knows that you cheated on her! Check your phone!" Blake demanded. He sounded furious. I owe Blake big time. My heart dropped. Blake just saw . . . something. I don't want to know anymore! I kept listening though out of curiosity.

"She called me. Does she know?" Xavier whispered.

"Talk to her yourself! Here!" I heard Blake toss his phone. Xavier must have caught it because there was a gentle thud.

"I am sorry . . . ." Xavier whispered as he trailed off.