coffee16

Wow u guys r fast when I blackmail!!!!!! I want 3 votes and 1 comment AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so blond I was texting my bud and she wanted me to ditch my bf at lunch cause she wants to talk to me at luch alone and I accidently texted my bf by accident saying that when should I ditch him… oops

******************************************************

The rest of the day was a blur. I lied on my bed looking like a mess while I slowly told Penny the story. She wasn’t shocked at all. She was sad that he did it to me. That night Penny also got an angry phone call from her mom. She had to run as fast as she could home. I just lied there in tears until I fell asleep.

Then I heard the annoying beep from the alarm clock. I slammed down my fist on it as hard as I could.

“Good morning,” A guy’s voice whispered. I sat straight up and screamed. There beside my bed was Xavier. He was looking his best and worst. His eyes were hard and full of sadness but he looked radiant at the same time.

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN MY BEDROOM?!” I screamed. My heart pounded and salty tears started to stream down my face.

Xavier sighed, “I am sorry.”

“WHY ARE YOU IN MY F*CKING ROOM?!” I yelled again.

He stood at the side of my bed with anger. I got off my bed and headed to the other side of my room. He looked like he was going to punch me or something. I was truly scared. I was also sad, angry, and a bit happy to see him even he is yelling at me.

“BECAUSE I LOVE YOU JADE! I WOULD NOT HAVE COME BACK IF I DIDN’T!” He yelled back.

“THEN WHY DID YOU CHEAT ON ME?” I screamed. Tears were blurring my sight. My face was red with anger.

“Because . . . .” He murmured.

“You have no answer. You got to desperate. I actually went on a date but I realized that I didn’t love him like I loved you. Just leave!” I spat.

He froze. I think he got mad because I said loved. Then he walked up to me slowly. I stood my ground. He pressed his body up to mine. I didn’t move. I was frozen still. Then he kissed me. His lushes lips crashed with mine.

___________________________________

sorry it is short  i promise to make it longer and YES!!! i am sorta back on the whats hot list ............................. 714 i am making my way up though