Coffee9

Put your story text here...So I got really excited with this chapter so I just thought . . . y not just start it right after I just uploaded the old?

COMMENT

Vote'

FAN!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Tuesday night . . .

Once I got home I got ready for my date. I put on a small black sleek dress and curled my hair. I applied a bit of makeup, but not much. I realized something, when I got ready for Xavier's date I tried harder to impress him. Is it a good thing that I am not trying that hard to impress Zach?

Then I heard the car pull up to the driveway. Yes! I raced downstairs to see a beaming Zach. Wow he looked amazing! Then we got in the car. The rest of the evening was filled with fun and excitement.

Friday night . . .

((Sorry I skipped what happened on her date but lets say she had a great time and she is torn between Xavier and Zach))

Today was the day I have to go to Amanda's house. At eleven I gave a note to the secretary that said that I had to be dismissed blah blah blah. My mom didn't write the note, but I am lucky that I have the same style of handwriting as her. I am also lucky because Lea and Jane are going on a mother daughter vacation to grandma's house. They will be back in two days. I don't really know what is up with that. I AM her daughter too but she never invited me. I also didn't know that grandma's house was our new vacation spot. This is all new news to me too. Right now I am feeling TOTALLY loved. ((SARCASM))

Then I walked out the doors of the school to find cocky Ray at his car waiting. Might as well get this over with, I thought to myself.

Ray and I jumped into the car without a word. He drove for about fifteen minutes until breaking the awkward silence, "How was your date last night?"

That caught me by surprise! I sighed, "I am not going to tell you."

Then he turned toward me with the puppy dog face. DANG IT HE HAS BROWN EYES! ((Hahaha inside joke that you wouldn't get))People with brown eyes have a special talent with puppy dog eyes. I quickly looked away. I sighed again, "It was . . . okay. That is all you are going to get." Why am I telling my enemy this? Maybe he will become a friend. WAIT, WHAT AM I THINKING, THIS IS RAY!

We soon arrived to a huge white mansion. Whoa. Everyone else was getting out of one car. I guess there wasn't enough room for use. Right? We all went inside and I looked at everyone.

(Trace: Tall hot brown hair green eyes dating Rayshell

Brice: blonde hair swimmer's body dating Grace

Trevor: HUGE PLAYER "dating" Amanda tall black hair

Amanda: dark brown hair beautiful slim curvy body really nice and peppy

Grace: Amanda's best friend blonde hair icy blue eyes.

Rayshell: Dating Trace happy and a cheerleader)

"Hey Jade!" Trevor and Brice said happily.

We all said our hellos and then went straight to the living room to watch some movies.

-_____--________----_____

SO I WILL TELL YOU MORE BOUT IT NEXT CHAPTER!!! LOVE YA!!!