Coffee3

WHAT I CALL LOTS OF PEOPLE HAVE READ IT SO FAR FOR JUST UPLOADING THIS AWHILE AGO!!

THAnKS!

VOTE

FAN

COMMENT

_____________*______________

I finally made it to the huge auditorium. It was suppose to be done in about five minutes. My heart was pounding and I was about out of breath. This was it. I waited and waited for about half an hour until I finally started to walk away with the feeling of defeat. Before I started to leave I pressed my body against the door while trying to hear if anyone was coming. I heard murmuring people come closer and closer. I put my hand on the door trying to hear better.(NOW DON'T BE THIS STIUPD PEOPLE MOVE OUT OF THE WAY IF YOU THINK SOMEONE IS GOING TO OPEN A DOOR YOU ARE BEHIND!)

Then WHAM!

I staggered back when the door hit my face head on. I fell on the ground in pain. My head throbbed and searing pain shot through my wrist. I heard two voices yell. I think that my wrist is broken. This sucks! I opened my closed eyes to see Xavier's face. Then there was a Hispanic man behind him. Both had worried faces. Xavier also had a hint of relief and happiness. I hope that is not because I made myself look like an idiot!

"You okay Jade?" Xavier whispered. He remembered my name! He recognized me! Why am I so happy?

I groaned, "All I wanted to do was just tell you that you need to stop the press from putting the articles in magazines about us. Now I get a broken wrist for it!" I was a complainer. I have to admit I look down on the darkest time.

The other guy standing next to Xavier smirked, "Yeah, it happens a lot with me to!" He muttered.

Xavier was more concerned. He took my wrist and I screamed in pain. Then I saw a white flash and another and another. But then I saw blackness. There I go again, fainting.

I woke up in a hospital room with Lea and Jane on one side of the bed and XAVIER GRASS on the other? Am I dreaming? Why would Xavier Grass be at my hospital bed? Everyone looked tired, worried, happy, excited, and sad. Xavier looked the most happy to see that I am awake. Jane . . . she grew a scowl. It was like she actually wanted me to die . . . .

Lea gave me a huge hug and Xavier looked at me with sorrow. I tried to hug her back but then I noticed that I could not move my left hand. I looked at it and realized I had a cast on! It was white, hard, and really bad looking. They must have done this while I was "asleep."

"Uum . . . guys. Can I talk to Xavier alone? Please?" I asked while looking directly at Xavier. He had a smile on his face.

After begging and convincing Lea and Jane left. I was alone with Xavier! FINALLY! I turned towards him, "What were the flashes before . . ." I trailed off.

"They were the paparazzi. Now guess who made the front cover of about all the tabloids. I am so sorry! I want to make it up to you somehow."

"What does the article say?"

He sighed, "That we are madly in love and we cannot be separated."

I smiled a bit. I thought about it for a second and told him, "What am I going to do?"

"You are first going to get better. Then I am going to make everything up to you by going on a date with you!"

I smiled. I actually wanted to get to know him. As messed up as that sounds, I really want to know the real Xavier Grass. I have tried really hard to find him so I might as well enjoy it now before I regret it! "Fine. We will have one date once I don't have to struggle to put clothes on."

He smiled with glee.