Coffee6

SIGH! IF ONLY MORE PEOPLE COMMENTED! SIGH! :) SO . . . .. I am just gonna tell you that you gotta vote and fan!! THANKS FOR READING IT ALWAYS MAKES ME HAPPY TO SEE HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE READ IT EACH DAY!!!!!

*******************

Two weeks later . . .

Xavier started his tour again and I was alone. Well . . . not really. Penny and I were now actually were acknowledged in the hallway! WHOA!

That morning I got up and took a shower before heading to school. School was actually kind of creepy with all the jealous stares. I met up with Penny and she started to ramble on about a BIG party after school. We both agreed that we had to go. It was suppose to be the party of the year.

Later that day I got called to the counselor's office. I took a deep breath and gathered my things. Why would the counselor want to talk to me? I didn't do anything wrong. I think. I found the counselor's office and slowly opened the door.

"There you are! I just want to talk Jade. It seems that there has been a lot going on in your life and I just want to help in any way that I can. Please sit," She gestured toward a seat in front of her wooden desk.

I sat down slowly and looked curiously at the woman. She was all . . . white. Her hair was completely white but with a few strands of light gray. She had a pale face with silver guys. Her clothes were just a regular white shirt with pants that I could not see because she was behind the desk. This is really weird. Usually she gave us a choice if we wanted to talk to her. Weird. Then I suddenly remembered her name was Mrs. Orange. (HAHA! Get it? She wears plain white but her last name is ORANGE! *sarcastic laugh*) "What do you want to talk about Mrs. Orange?" I choked out. Why am I so nervous? My left leg was shaking with anticipation.

"Well, it seems like you have lived a quiet life and now you are all over magazines!" She admits.

I sat there stunned. She reads tabloids? My school counselor reads tabloids?! "Yeah I guess that is true."

"I do not want details right now Jade. All I want is you to promise that you will see me if there is any problems that you want to talk about. If it is about Xavier or if you just want to talk," She finished.

I raised my eyebrows. This is SO weird!

Then she let me leave and I went back to class. That was so strange! I went to lunch and sat down beside Penny and told her what happened. She gaped at me and then burst out with laughter. "S-she o-oh my GOSH! T-that is s-so CRAZY!" Then she went on with her nonstop laughter.

Later that day I went to Penny's house to get ready for the party. She helped me picked out at short, black, sleeveless, dress. It was beautiful. What made it beautiful was the white band across the middle and the lacy bottom. Penny curled my hair put on my makeup, which apparently HAS to be done by Penny.

Half an hour later we parked the car about half a mile away from the party because all the parking stops taken. Penny and I looked like we could go to prom this very night. Penny had her hair up in a messy bun with a dark blue dress that gently hung over her skinny body.

Soon we reached the house and the music surrounded us. You could smell beer and cigarettes in the musty air. We had to push our way to the crowd to find our other besties. Rayshell we found dancing her heart out with some guy that we didn't know so Penny and I agreed to outside and see what was happening. That was a mistake! There were only couples on the ground making out. Sigh. Then I saw him. He wasn't Xavier. He was breath taking. My heart pounded as he stared into my eyes. He was beautiful.

I gasped and Penny looked in the direction that I was and smirked.

___________

You didn't think that Xavier and Jade would be a happy couple did u>>?