Coffee8

THANKS FOR VOTING ((WHICH U R GONNA DO)) and fanning((WHICH IS THE 2ND THING U R GONNA DO)) AND COMMENTING ((WHICH IS THE VERY THRID THING U R GONNA DO))

______________

I ran as fast as I could with naked Ray running behind me while holding his crotch. Everyone was laughing at the sight of Ray almost defenseless. LIFE IS GOOD! He tried to grab me. That was a fail! I had the perfect idea! I started to run a bit faster as he lost me in the crowd. Then I saw him hugging his crotch. (This is not literal. If a guy really did do that then there is a problem! A BIG PROBLEM!) Then I found Penny's arm and we ran for it. We left poor naked Ray behind.

"I CAN'T BELIVE YOU DID THAT!" Penny screeched.

I laughed. Penny made me smile so wide.

LATER AT JADE'S HOUSE . . . .

My cell phone rang I quickly answered it. XAVIER! YES! WAIT, NO! I don't want to talk to Xavier. I cheated on him . . . sort of. I guess I did JUST get a drink with Zach.

"Hey Jade! How has it been going?" Xavier asked.

Oh, okay I stole this guy's clothes and just about cheated on you. "Alright. How has your tour been?" I asked with a gulp.

"It would be ten times better with you here!"

I blushed. We went on talking like nothing was wrong.

____SCHOOL____MONDAY____

Today was school. I didn't want to face the annoyed jealous stares and the resentful smirks. This is all thanks to Xavier's career. I love Xavier and I miss him very much but I think that it would be easier to love him if he were here. The paparazzi FINALLY stopped chasing me!

"Hey beautiful!" I whirled around to see Ray.

"I thought I scared you away!" I said curiously. I truthfully thought that it would teach him a lesson.

"Well, I think that you just wanted me to be seen naked. You just don't want to show that you actually love me."

WOW HE HAS A MESSED UP MIND!

Then I got a phone call! Yes, great excuses for stopping talk with ray!

"Hey Jade! This is Zach. I just wanted to know if you would like to go on a date with me Tuesday night."

I gasped, "I would love to! Tuesday night at five okay? Pick me up? You get to plan the date!" I said with joy.

"Great! See you then!" Zach sounded over pleased.

Then I see Ray in front of me with an eyebrow raised. He apparently heard Zach. I mentally groaned. "Please Ray; can you not mention this to anyone? I will do anything for you. Anything at all!"

Ray smiled slyly, "Good! I will keep your dirty secret if you go to Mitch's house with me. A couple guys and I are going to his house to party. Every guy has a date but me. I need you to come along and look happy! It will just be Trevor, Amanda, Trace, Rayshell, Brice, and Grace. I figure if you can last the whole night on Friday then I won't say anything about whoever that other guy was. If you don't then I will scream to the whole school that you are cheating on Xavier. When I said you have to last the WHOLE night, I meant the whole night! I will drive you home at . . . eleven. We will ditch about eleven in the morning so make sure you can get out then! Then you will meet me at my car and we will go to the party. You will not die I promise. We will go to Amanda's house. Okay?" He said really fast.

I sigh. I do owe him! But ditching school? I am one of those people who can't lie at all! "Fine," I sighed. This might be okay. Rayshell is one of my besties so it will be better with one of my best friends there. She is dating Trace and I kind of know him. He is an awesome guy. Amanda and Grace are the nicest best friends you could ever meet. It turns out that their boyfriends (Grace: Brice. Amanda: Trevor) are best buds too. Then I guess there are Ray and I; Two people who know each other. This is going to be interesting. In the end I get a secret date with a guy!

I really do feel terrible that I going to go against Xavier.

Then I told Penny and Rayshell. I looked Rayshell in the eyes. She was tall with Blonde hair and a freckly face. She was the sweetest girl I know. They were happy and concerned for me. Typical.

___________-

WHOA! COMMENT