Coffee17

HEY!!!! U guys r awesome!!!

5 VOTES AND 3 COMMENTS BEFORE I UPLOAD AGAIN!!!!!!!!!This time u gotta work 4 it!!!! And give me time!!!! I won’t make u wait long though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I fell. I didn’t fall like physically, but mentally. My brain crashed. I didn’t know what the hell was going on. He was kissing me and I was standing there like an idiot? Yep, that is it. He is trying to make out with me and I am just standing there while he was all over me. At first I tried to push him off. He is really strong. He had both hands below my shirt and on my waist. They slowly started to creep upwards. Then I tried to make it so he would realize that I don’t want him. I screamed. I hoped that someone would hear my desperate cry. Then I used my last resource. I raised my knee to his crotch. SLAM! He fell to the ground groaning in pain. He put his hands to his crotch.

What am I suppose to do now? Then I figured it out. I ran the garage and got the baseball bat. (OH YEAH!) Then I ran back to my room to see Xavier getting up. He stared at me with fright. I kind of expected it because I am a girl . . . holding a baseball bat after I just hit him in the crotch. My heart was beating furiously.

“HOW DID YOU GET IN MY HOUSE?!” I screamed.

“Through the front door. Now just put the bat down!” He begged. Xavier Grass begging me?

Damn! I guess I did forget to lock it. Xavier was backing up slowly and I was staying at the door entrance. “Why did you go in? Ever heard of knocking?” I demanded. My heart hurt and my head pounded. I had the bat straight out in front of me. Wow, did I look like a freak or what?

Xavier smirked, “You wouldn’t have let me in! Can you please hear me out?” Xavier begged again.

I nodded silently and he sighed with relief. “I am really sorry that I hurt you. I wouldn’t ever want to hurt you.”

Unbelievable! He never meant to hurt me? “Then why did you do it? I am hurt already! Why did you Xavier?” I whispered.

He looked down on the ground, “I was foolish. I won’t ever do it again!”

I stared at him, “You expect to take you back?” I spat.

He slowly walked towards me. Then he unexpectedly pushed me aside as he left my house. Before he left he looked back once and said, “It was worth a shot.”

My head hung low. I just told off my now ex and felt terrible. I wiped tears off my face.

***Later***

Later that day I was listening to the radio and I heard a familiar voice. Xavier. (I’m not going to make up a song because it would be terrible. You would think HAHA FAIL!) I listened closely. It was about me. The main lyrics of the song were about how he was sorry. He sang about how he was a fool for loving another. I smiled a bit. I listened intently to the song. It was beautiful. Tears welled up in my eyes. I wish I never met Xavier. I wish this would have never happened. Now it is just causing me to shed tears.

Then my phone rang, “Hello?” I sniffed.

“What’s wrong? You sound sad,” Lea announced.

I sighed, “When are you coming home again? Didn’t you say you would be gone for about two weeks?” I asked. It had been about a month. I hadn’t really noticed though.

“I have a good reason. Jane and I have been taking care of your dearly sick grandmother. I am sorry I never called. It hadn’t come up into my head,” Lea said in a low voice.

She had a good excuse but I don’t buy it. She would have called. I sighed and decided that she must have her reasons that I didn’t want to know. We hung up and I went to bed.

**Lacey’s P.O.V**

Poor girl. She had her heart broken because of Xavier. I have too fallen under him delicious spell. That is right; I used to date Xavier Grass. Then I thought about how hard it is to stay loyal. It ended when Xavier saw me on the front cover of a magazine. The headline was Xavier Grass Cheats on Lacey Portana It was true. I had found the man of my dreams! His name was Tyler.

Then my phone rang, “Hello?” I answered.

“Lacey, I thought that you wouldn’t answer the phone,” It was Xavier!

My heart started to beat, “What do you want?”

“I just wanted to know why you were staging to be Jade when you aren’t.”

This should be fun! I told him the truth and he was mad.