Coffee4

HEY GUYS!!!!!!!! SO FAR THIS HAS BEEN A PRETTY GOOD STORY I GUESS CAUSE OF ALL THE PE0PLE THAT HAVE VOTED!!!!!!! YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!!!!! VIRTUAL HUGS AND CUPCAKES!!! A VIRTAL CUPCAKE 4 ALL OF YOU!!! :P :D :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My heart was beating fast. I just said YES to Xavier Grass! Xavier Grass the rockstar! I wanted to jump up and down a million times and scream it to the world. Odds are though that the world already knows because of the constant paparazzi stalking me. Stalking? You may wonder what I am talking about. Well, when I got home from the hospital I found reporters wanting to talk to me. Like any most people do, I said no comment. So much has happened. Sadly, there has been one huge down effect. Penny is mad at me because I never told her that it was me that met Xavier. She now is not speaking to me and trying to get everyone at school on her side. Her side is saying that I am a huge, untrustworthy, fat liar. I AM NOT FAT! The worst part of it is now all the guys have suddenly started liking me and all the girls want to be my best friends so they can meet Xavier. Jane now hates me more than ever and Lea thinks that I am going to do something stupid and the press will be all over me. Am I not trustworthy?

Tonight is going to be the best day ever! Today was my very first date with Xavier! He is going to meet me at my house and then who knows what we will do. I am just so excited! To get ready for my date I showered, curled my hair, spent fifteen minutes picking out what to wear, and applied makeup. I decided to wear a short, strapless, silvery dress that had a band across the middle. I had on cherry red lipstick, black eyeliner, and silver eye shadow. Wow, when I try to look hot, I do a pretty good job!

Then I heard the doorbell ring so I ran down stairs and opened the door slowly. Wow, he looked HOT! He wore a black button down shirt with blue jeans. I wanted to gape at him all day. I blushed as he looked closely at what I was wearing.

"Wow, you look great!" Xavier said without breath.

I giggled and replied back, "You look good yourself."

We interlocked arms and he escorted me to his car. Wow, he had a NICE car. It was a black with small. There was no way to really describe its awesomeness! We drove together for awhile until we stopped at the fanciest restaurant in town. The rest of the night we ate dinner, talked, and had a blast. When I he was escorting me up to the front of the door he stopped and grabbed my wrist. I looked back at him curiously.

He grabbed my waist and brought me close to him. Our chest met. Then he bent his head down and kissed me. It was our very first kiss. Sparks flew as his tongue went into my mouth. I put my hands in his hair. I didn't want to break loose. Then there was a flash. Then there was another. I broke apart from Xavier. He looked furiously at the people who had large cameras in their hands. I gasped.

Then Xavier grabbed my wrist again and we ran away from the paparazzi.

We lost them finally. I was at home now trying to call Penny. Until now I didn't realize how much I needed her. "Penny, listen I am sorry! Call me and I will tell you what just happened. You will know before you see it in a magazine. Listen please! I really miss you."

Two seconds later my phone rings. I instantly answer it, "Hello?"

I heard PENNY! "Listen, I am sorry too. Do you forgive me?"

"Of course!"

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH happy ending!!! Sorta

Tiny bit short this time but I virtual pinky promise it will be longer next time!!