Coffee2

Life is hard sometimes, especially when you just found your date in the bathroom with another girl. That makes life even harder. Little things can put a pause to life like what you are going to wear to a dance. Sometimes big things can stop life, like a car crash. All I wanted to do is put a large pause to life. Seeing Jake like that made me upset. What hurt more was that I had to listen to his begging. I had to listen to him plead for forgiveness. He loves me and that hurt me. I can't listen to someone who loves me plead to me.

****Two weeks later****

Today is FINALLY Saturday! Today all I am doing is going to the mall with my bestie Penny. She is understanding and huggy. Yes, I call her the hug monster. It fits her though.

Later that day Penny and I were looking all over the mall. Penny was beautiful. She was tall with tan skin. Her face was glowing with happiness. She had black slick hair and icy blue eyes. I have always been jealous of her. We stopped at a magazine store. This store had every magazine you could ever imagine.

We went our different ways to find our favorite magazines. Penny is a huge fan of the Seventeen magazines and I am a fan of any tabloid magazine that I can find. I finally found my favorite tabloid. I opened it and dropped it because of what an article headline said.

I quickly grabbed the magazine and read it while rereading every word.

XAVIER GRASS FOUND WALKING THE STREETS WITH A GIRL AT NIGHT? SOULMATES OR A FAN?  

On October 5th Xavier Grass was secretly found in the streets talking a girl. The picture on the left was taken by a passing by standard.

I looked at the picture. It was ME! Xavier had his hood down and had a concerned face. This can't be happening! I should have known! I feel so stupid! I bit my lip and read on.

No one knows her name. Xavier admits to be on the streets but he does not say whether or not he saw this girl. He keeps saying no comment.

Xavier's girlfriend, Lacey, is furious. We had a chance to catch up with Lacey and she said, "I don't know who this girl is but if there is something going on I know Xavier will admit to it," She said with an angry expression. "I just want a loyal, trustworthy boyfriend!" She starts bursting into tears. One day later, Keisha and Xavier split and go there separate ways. Again, Xavier says, "Yes, I am upset. I didn't do anything! All I did was help her up after she fell. I hope no one calls the cops!" He says very sarcastically.

Is it the truth about Xavier's story? Is he lying? Are they really in love and Xavier has been lying to us? The story will continue.

I felt icy tears come from my eyes. Xavier's girlfriend dumped him because of me? My heart raced. I am soon going to be stalked by crazy paparazzi! Trust me, it is not going to take them long to find me. I want to bet that they will find me. I have to talk to Xavier! He will hold a press conference to straighten this up. I am not his soulmate! I barely know him! I didn't even know he was Xavier Grass until now. How could I have been so STUIPD?

I shut my eyes and took a deep breath. I had to see Xavier. I thought about different ways to see him. All I could think of is going secretly back stage of one of his concerts. SURE! That would work . . . but I don't think I can get back stage passes. Then I thought of a genius way to see him. I would hang out at the backstage door at the stadium and wait for him to make a break for it. How do I know that he won't want to say hey to all his fans? My sister is a HUGE fan of him. She has told me everything that there is to know about him. I think he is an . . . okay singer. He sings mainly rock.

I bought the magazine and told Penny that I wasn't feeling that well. I went home to find my little sister, Jane, baking brownies with my mom, Lea, in the kitchen. My dad left before I was born so who knows who he is. It was one of those times when Lea got and him got together but never saw each other again. Jane was adopted at the age five and has been living with us for the last seven years. She hates me and I hate her! When she was about seven she went into my room and said that I was lucky to even be born. I was not very happy when she told me that.

Later that night I looked up Xavier's concert schedule. I noticed that the reason why he was in Chicago was because he had a bit of time between two concerts. Luckily, tomorrow was the day that they were playing in Chicago!

I told Lea that I was going to go to Penny's tomorrow night. I am going to set things straight.

__________________

COMMENT VOTE FAN

So sorry that i have been SO SLOW on uploading!