IDV | Joseph Desaulniers X Reader ( Asylum Nightmare )

En başından başla

Your eyes slowly opens as your tried to cover them from the bright rays of the sun it was clearly morning already, you gently maneuver your body to the side in hopes of seeing the time, your head slowly turned to noticed the wall clock that is on the wall which shows 8:07. You slowly sit up, thinking what happened yesterday. You were about to start your day tired from last night hugging you nodded as you gently settle your foot on the ground. When suddenly you heard a nerve wrecking cry that resonances around the place, startled you started to run where the sound comes from.

y/n opened the door only to be greeted by such sight, Ema who was one of her patient was strap on the electric medic chair. three more doctors stand there as Joseph eyed her like it was normal thing in the morning. " y/n what are you doing here?" the doctor said, the said girl only walked towards them. Streak of tears was visible by on Emma's eyes as she struggle to keep awake " joseph?? Why are you doing this session with Ema?? I thought she was too well for this session?" the girl asked, joseph eyes Ema, as he slowly ruffles her hair in dismay. " I thought so too, then she started screaming about something that made me realized that she is not well" he eyed the said girl once again who shook in fear.

One of the random doctor spoke " she said that nurse y/n will never be doctors Joseph wife" with the mentioned of that, your eyes stared at her trembling form "y/n will never be yours for she love us more" taken a back from her screaming, you immediately eyed Joseph who had irritation in his eyes. He walked towards the lever to turn on the machine once more, you took the chance to grab his arms as you begged him "Joseph please stop, I am yours I'll be yours" you called out anxious attempt. Joseph's eyes relax as he heard your answer, slowly letting go of the lever he and the rest of the doctors started walking away from the room leaving you and the poor Ema alone.

The nurses slowly and gently help the female out the chair; the girl just hugged her as the nurse led her back to her room. You sat there in stillness as you pat the girls head; she lay on your lap as you continue to ruffle her hair with your humming she managed to calm down. Your thoughts were cut when you heard the sweet Ema speak " y/n" she slowly eyed you from her laying position " promise me that you will never leave me, leave us" you know well what she was talking about, her friends Aesop, Eli, Freddy, Patricia and more. The people you took care ever since you worked here, "promise me that you will never choose that man" she added. Your eyes were saddened deeply, for you know well that is the promise you will never be able to keep. " of course" you lied to her.

When she finally found peace to sleep you slowly made your way towards the session hall where the patience has their free time to mingle and play, but even before you can go there you heard a scream from one of the rooms in the edge of the hall. Running your way there as you can recognized such voice, you hope that it was not one of your close patient, you slam the door opened only to see Eli on the ground. He has blood on his mouth as he was holding his stomach where it badly hurts, again the three doctors were there in the room but joseph was nowhere to be seen.

" WHAT?" you resonate in the room, the three doctors didn't even pay consideration to you " Doctor~! Ordered to tame this boy" one of the doctors said kicking Elis side in the process, you hurriedly went your way to the side of the boy as you gently helped him up " Eli come on" you called out, one of the doctors was about to grab you when they heard joseph entered the room " don't touch her" the voice booms, the three doctor stood their ground as he walked his way closer to you.

" y/n let go of that boy, all he do is lie" he said as he eyed Eli with rage in his eyes, you shook your head with disagreement you know Eli well and he was not someone who will say anything with wrath of lies. " Joseph this had to end" you called to him a hint of anger is his eyes flashes you " so are you choosing them over me?" he boomed at you, you flinch with sudden anxiety as he eyed you. " that's not what I mean" you called out, Joseph was reckless to turn " fine" with that he left you alone, as the small group of doctor followed him out the isolated room.