IDV | Joseph Desaulniers X Reader ( Vampire in love )

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

Joseph: who are you and why are you helping me?" he sat up fully still holding his shoulder, the girl only stood up straight as she gather the material of her fine silk gown, joseph can note how well made her gown looks she might really be a royal or a noble.

y/n: how rude of me" she pause and made a bow " I am (y/n) duchess of swiftville de royell" when she finished the bow, joseph nodded at her before she spoke again " and you are?" she asked curious to the male who sat silently on the bed, joseph just eyed her as he gave her a smiled.

Joseph: joseph is my name, I am no noble I am attack while I fled somewhere" he lied, the girl seem to believe her as she then gently took some medicine on the tray before heling Joseph to sit up properly. The silence in suffocating, Joseph didn't intend to ask any more for it will be no more use then so the woman spoke again " I saw you in the woods on my way here and so I thought you needed help" she smiled at him as she patch his back with bandages.

Joseph: thank you for your kindness when I am healed enough to go I will leave thee" he said above whisper, the girl only nodded thankful that the male he saved was somehow a gentleman and not a vulgar maniac who will kill her. "Won't you ask me why I am badly hurt?" he turned to the girl who was now fixing the medicine on the silver tray, she shook her head in disagreement slowly she turned to him once more.

y/n: it's not my line to ask about you and why you are hurt, I highly respect people's privacy and if you don't want to tell me the be it" she smiled " I am contented to be at help" with that she gave him one encouraging smile, joseph soon realized that she was not going to hurt him and so he decided to trust her more. He eyed the girl as the girl continue to work on some tea, he can note how smooth her skin looks and how vivid her eyes shines, the small touches of makeup enhance her looks and the small waist she had. "would you like some tea?" the girl asked with a sweet smile, he just nodded and let her treat him with care beside it's been a while since last time he was cared of.

Time skip/ ( two days ), Josephs wounds are fully healed but he still acts that it's not, well it will shock the people in the mansion that in two days the deep hole in his shoulder was already gone. In his stay he had realized that the duchess was young too young for her title, he also found out that her parents died when she was just seven years old. There are five people in the manor not including himself and the duchess, her trusted carriage man who is known as Eli, the maidservants Emily and Martha, the cook Aesop and the gardener Ema. In his stay in the manor, he also noted that how loving and gentle the duchess was to her worksman, she treat them like family not like just any other workers.

He smiles was genuine and carefree ohh how he started to admire those, her small touches was warm and full of love. The people in the mansion never question him what so ever they just trusted and obeyed their master. But soon after the people started talking to him with great respect. Soon he realized that he was falling in love with the girl.

She was practicing her fencing skill as she wore a white body suit "don't go easy on me" she said as the male in front of him known as Jose pose in preparation " will try my best not to mi'lady" with that the two started their match, they both fought really well the sound of swords clashing was loud as the two maid servant stood on the sideline holding the duchess stuff with them. Joseph stood beside the maid servants; he can see how the workers admired their master the clear shining of their eyes every time their lady make a score is enough to know that they respected her well.

After the match, " uwahh thanks for that amazing fight Jose, glad to have you here" she said as she was served with towels by Emily, Jose nodded as he placed the sword on the rack the two sat in silence as they continue to talk about something else business or else or so. Joseph was minding his own business but soon he heard something that made his blood run cold " there has been stories that vampires invade this place, " jose took the cup as he sip the tea , y/n seems interested " you need to be carefully mi'lady if you get involved with them unhappiness and misery will only sure to follow" he said, y/ nodded as she took the cup of tea drinking it gracefully.

Random Various Chars X Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें