How Nct asked you out

Mulai dari awal

"So, what if we got serious"

Your eyes widened, and at first he thought it was in disgust or something, but you were just surprised.

"Really?"

He nodded. You couldn't help but throw yourself at him and wrap your arms around his neck. He laughed and hugged you back, resting his head in the crook of your neck.

"I would love to"

You answered, and you could feel him smiling against you.

Mark
He was too nervous, so you ended up having to coax him into it.

"So, uh-I um-like-"

"Yes?"

"I was, uh, wondering if maybe you wanted to...yknow"

"Elaborate"

"If maybe we could-"

You cut the poor boy off, kissing his cheek swiftly.

"Of course I'll go out with you, Mark"

You smiled and laughed lightly before walking away.

WinWin
He sang a song for you in Chinese, but forgot that you would have no idea what it meant, so he googled the lyrics on his phone and made you read along while he sang it a second time. THIS time you got the message, and when he was done you hugged the life out of him and gladly accepted his confession.

Jungwoo
Bribery. He bought you a cute gift and hit you with that "this __ could be all yours for the low low price of going out with me" , which made you laugh and obviously you said yes, making sure to tell him that you would have said yes even without the gift.

Taeil
The first time you met him, you were working at a cafe near SM entertainment, so he would frequently visit to see you again. After a while you got to know him, and had his order committed to memory.

The little bell on the shop door rang to signify that someone was walking in, making you look up from your phone.

"Good morning Taeil, the usual?"

He smiled widely when he saw you.

"Actually, no. Today I want something different"

You looked at him confused as he continued smiling.

"You"

Cheesiness +100

Taeyong
He made all the members sing for you, and then he came out and rapped his confession. Sounds cringe, but it was actually really cool, and they were all happy to help their leader confess to the love of his life.

Jisung
He invited you to come see Dream perform, and after the show he brought you backstage to talk. You ran and hugged him.

"You guys were amazing, thanks for inviting me"

You smiled.

"Anytime"

He said, pulling away enough to see your face.

"So, I was wondering if maybe you wanted to..."

He trailed off and glanced behind you. You turned around to see his members giving him thumbs up and emotional support. You turned back to him.

"I-If you wanted to go out...with me...sometime"

Your smile brightened.

"Of course, Jisung"

You answered, and the look of relief that washed over his face seemed long awaited before he pulled you into another hug.

Ten
At the time, you were only friends. You had come to support him on the set of his dance video with WinWin, and when they had a break, he came over to talk to you.

"Thanks for coming, you're always so supportive"

He spoke, while eating the lunch you made for him. You just smiled in response and continued eating. You spoke about random things for a while, and then he did it.

"Hey, Y/n"

You turned in his direction expecting him to say something, but he just leaned in and kissed you. You were shocked, but you kissed back. When he pulled away, he was smiling brightly.

"Be my girlfriend, please"

Kun
He made you a whole Chinese feast, and boy was the food good. You were thriving. Kun was just happy to see someone other than the NCT members enjoying his cooking, so when you finally looked up at him from across the table, he was a little dazed.

"So"

You spoke, putting down your chopsticks.

"What was the reason for all this? I mean I appreciate it, I just wanna know why"

He smiled and nodded.

"I just wanted to do something nice for the girl I love"

"Oh, that's coo- WAIT!"

~~~

Thanks for reading!