IDV | Jack the Ripper X Reader

Start from the beginning

You immediately heal her so you two can work on the next cipher, the moment you finish healing her you heard a sound again. Aesop was already chaired as Eli was down, you grunt as you started to run Vera took your hand " y/n stop we need to finish this" she called you out, you nodded " but I'll save those two you can finish this right" you asked her, she let go of a sigh as she slowly let go of your hand. " be careful okay" she said as you started running away.

When you reach where Eli and Aesop was, you noticed the tall hunter guarding the embalmer you noticed that Eli was on the other far off place which you decided to heal first. When you successfully reach Eli, you started healing him immediately " thank you" you heard him say, you only nodded and continue to heal and help him. When you finish healing him, Aesop time was already half you grunt one more time noticing the distraught face you've been making eli took hold of your hand. " y/n, I'll run in front and lure the hunter you go and save Aesop" with a plan like that you nodded.

Eli's plan work wonderfully well, when he revealed himself to Jack who was standing 2 feet from him, the hunter run after him in a fast stride while you found your way towards Aesop. He looked at you and thank you with delight you help him to go somewhere as he set his coffin this time and you started healing him in the process. When you finish healing Aesop, the sound of the bell was again heard, Eli was on the chair you looked at him as you were about to stand. Aesop took hold of your hand " don't worry I'll embalm him" Aesop said as you nodded knowing well what he means. Few minutes later, you heard Vera screamed " the hunter is near me" she didn't finish the cipher yet and now she was on the rocket chair. Eli was successfully revived, he went out the coffin as Aesop looked at you " I'll go save Vera, you and Eli finish the cipher" with another plan, you and Eli nodded in agreement.

The cipher you left Vera was almost done and you wanted that to be pop so you can escape. " let's go" Eli said as you three started running, you reached the cipher in no time it was just behind the big machine that separate you and the chair where Vera was trapped. The glowing purple light in your chest was beating hard; you two started decoding as Aesop run to help Vera. But before you and Eli can even touch the Machine, the sound rungs again Aesop was down. You looked at Eli with shocked eyes " I'll save them" with that Eli run towards them, you successfully finish the Cipher but when you did, another earie sound resounded Eli is Down. You stared at the notification hard. " WHAT?" you saw that the hunter, went out to put Aesop in the chair, you run towards Vera which was too late " y/n run" she said as she blasted off back to the manor.

In panic you tried to search for Eli, when you saw him on the pile of grass you run towards him in hopes to heal him. You heard another sound of blasting that must be Aesop, you bit your lower lip as you tried your hardest to heal Eli. But before you can finish healing him into his health, your heart started beating hard " Go y/n" Eli said as he gently push you away, eyes widen you shook your head " no" he smiled wearily at you as he crawled away from you, you were about to run to him when he was grabbed by the hunter " hello there" Jack smiled at you, Eli struggles in the balloon as you eyed them, Jack turned around to walk to the nearest rocket chair.

You run away trying to find the exit gate, but since Eli was put into chair twice now he didn't buy you too much time. He blasted off back to the manor in no time, you panicky type the coded on the buttons exit gate mentally hoping that you can somehow manage to escape. You were half way when your heart started glowing purple, you turned to see the hunter fast approaching you. YOU turned to the button fat as you made your typing faster, you were about to open it when you felt a hard ( not too hard ) hit on your back, you fell down on the floor as you were momentarily was picked up from the dirt.

" what?? Let me go" you eyed the exit gate slowly getting smaller as the hunter went out to walk around the map. After some time of struggling you finally let him do whatever he wants. You noticed that Jack avoided the rocket chairs. " where are you going?" you asked him he only hum and smiled at you " when you arrived at the dungeon he slowly and gently puts you down the floor with that you eyed him confuse. " what? Are you letting me go?" you asked him confuse, he nodded as he pulled his mask down revealing a very handsome face " ohh wow" you said, he chuckles again with your clumsiness " I mean ohh no" you added " my name is Jack, whats yours?" he asked as he leaned down offering his non clawed hand, you were hesitant but seeing his face up close your nerves slowly calms down " y/n" you said as you put your hand on his he took hit ever so gently as he placed a swift kiss on your knuckles, with a blush you slowly pulled your hand away " a very beautiful name" he added, before retracting his own hands from you.

" I'll see you soon my dear" he said as you eyed him once more , simply handsome and gorgeous you nodded as you slowly walked near the dungeon jumping in the process. When you were finally gone Jack looked at his hand as he eyed with gently " so soft, so warm" with that he smiled and started walking towards the hunter side manor, humming the familiar music he always hum.

When you arrive back in the manor, your team mates were shocked to see you well " I never thought Jack will let any survivor go, what did you do y/n?" Vera Asked you, you looked at her and shook your head " he just let me go" with that Eli nodded as Aesop follows behind " At least you were fine" with that the small group walks down the halls of the manor. You took a short time to eye your hand where Jack kissed " gentle" you paused and nodded " very soon" you smiled as you run with catching up with your friends.

END.