Whole day passed but neither Shivaay came out of his room nor Pinki. Shivaay had locked himself in his room. He couldn't see his mother behaving like this with him. His single mistake ruined his whole life. Annika's ignorance was adding to his pain. Two most important women of his life were ignoring him making his life nothing less than hell.

     In the evening, Pinki came out of her room and left towards the kitchen. Making the dinner, she served it in a plate and left towards Shivaay's room. She knocked on the door. He didn't open. She knocked again. Again no response. She kept knocking. Being fed up, he opened finally but looking at his mother, he was shocked. She looked at him. His face was pale. His eyes were red and puffy because of crying. He stepped aside to give her the way to enter. She entered the room and sat on the couch placing the food on the nearby table. He went towards her and sat on the floor near her. She started making him eat. He was in a daze. He couldn't fathom what was happening. He just kept looking at her in trance. His mother was feeding him, he couldn't be happier than this. Once done, she kept the dishes aside and sat there silently. After few seconds, he placed his head on her lap. She started caressing his hair. He inhaled heavily. Few more seconds passed in silence. 

      'I'm sorry, Maa.' He whispered crying again. She cupped his face making him look at her and wiped his tears. She caressed his cheek where she had slapped him several times. Her tears escaped. She had always provided him the love and care. Never had she ever scolded him till date forget about slapping. He was her only family, her treasure whom she had always cherished with love. She made him sit on the couch in front of her. He was still looking at her with pleading eyes.

      'Bohot zor se maara na maine apne bache ko.' ('I slapped my baby too hardly.') She said still rubbing his cheek softly. He shook his head holding her hands which were cupping his face.

     'I deserved that, maa.' He spoke kissing her palms. She hugged him to her chest crying. He cried harder hiding himself in her embrace.

     She calmed herself parting him from her. He too wiped his tears. She kissed his forehead. He smiled.

      'It's not the time to be a cry baby, Shivaay. Buckle up. You have a lot to do. You have to manofy my daughter and mind you, i'm on her side with this.' She said encouraging him to be strong. He pouted listening to her last line. She chuckled.

      'I promise, maa. I promise to manofy your daughter. I know this time, it won't be easy. I have pushed her far away from me and now i will bring her back. I'LL BRING MY JAANA BACK TO ME.' He spoke with a voice full of determination. Pinky patted his cheek and started to go from there but he held her wrist stopping her.

     'Can i sleep in your lap today, please?' He asked softly. Pinky smiled nodding. She sat on the bed and he laid down keeping his head in her lap. She patted his head and he slept in no time. She left from there covering him with the duvet.

   Next morning, Annika came out of the restroom only to see him standing in front of her with a smile adorning his face. She ignored him.

      'Good morning, Baby.' He said cheekily to which she raised her eyebrows. He gave her his widest smile possible. She again ignored him and started combing her hair. He pouted but soon smiled as a mischievous idea came to his mind. He went towards her and stood in front of her back facing her snatching the comb from her hand.

     'Fhat the wuck.....' she shouted seeing his action.

     'Stop stealing my lines, babyyyyyyyy.' He stretched the last word. She frowned and tried to snatch the comb from him but he raised his hand making it unable to reach for her. She huffed in anger and glared him. He was just smiling looking at her.

     'Don't think that this all will melt me Mr. Oberoi. You are no one to me and i mean it.' She said angrily and left from there. He smiled sadly. He knew she wasn't going to forgive him so soon. But he was fully determined now. His friends' and mother's support was enough for him to be that strong SSO again. He was all set on his mission "getting his jaana back".

     He pocketed out his phone and dialed Khanna's number.

      'Khaana, make the arrangements for a conference in Oberoi Mansion. Make sure that every media channel is there.' He ordered his bodyguard who immediately got to work.

     'I'm gonna rectify my mistake, jaana.' He whispered kissing over the screen of his phone which had Annika's picture........

       *************

Thanks to everyone who voted and commented on the last part❤❤

How was it? 😁

What do you guys think Shivaay will do? 😁

One more thing, story is gonna end in next few shots 😁😁

Hehe just kidding 😆😆😆 abhi toh bohot kuch bcha hai 😝😝