Chapter 8 - Darkness

A/N: I deeply apologize for the late update. I fell asleep typing this last night and had to finish this morning. So I'm sorry for being a little late I hope you enjoy the chapter!

***Laxus's p.o.v*** ***A week later***

The Thunder Legion and I are currently following the directions Mira gave us to Rachel's place. Master sent us on another mission and wanted us (well, more like forced us) to bring Rachel along as well for backup - annnddd after what happened last time, none of us had any room to argue. We arrived at her address and knocked on the door.

"It doesn't look like she's home," Freed answered.

"Well, that's just great. What are we going to do now? Master forbid us from going on this mission without her," Evergreen exclaims.

"Well, I'm not waiting, we're leaving even if we have to break down the door and drag her out," I exclaim.

"Heh-heh," Bickslow chuckles as he and I move to break down the door.

"And I think you need to learn to be more patient." We turn around to see Rachel standing there in what mostly looks like her normal outfit but with an orange no-sleeve jacket, and sports tape wrapped around her hands down to her elbows. She's standing there with her hand on her hip, with an expression on her face showing she's ticked. "I would appreciate it if you didn't break down my door," she says walking past us, unlocking the door and gesturing us in. "What are you guys doing here anyway?" she asks as we walk in.

"Master has sent us on a mission and wishes that you accompany us on it," Freed answers.

"Sigh. Alright, give me twenty minutes and we'll head out," Rachel replies.

"Twenty minutes? What are you going to be doing?" Bickslow asks.

"I just got back from training. I'm going to shower, get dressed, and get packed," Rachel responds.

"We will be gone for probably a few days, so pack accordingly," Freed says.

Rachel nods and heads up the stairs saying, "Oh, by the way, if any of you perverts try to come upstairs. I will beat you up so bad, I'll have to drag you to the train station."

As she disappears Bickslow chuckles saying, "I'm not sure which is scarier, that she knows some of us so well, or that I believe she will back up that threat." I raise an eyebrow at the 'some of us' part, implying that it really only implies him, Bickslow just smirks back.

While we wait for Rachel, we explored her house. She has a decent sized home, pretty normal, although there does seem to be a lot of flowers around her place. I guess she likes flowers, although that might be because she used to live in the forest and its just her way of making her home feel more homey.

 I guess she likes flowers, although that might be because she used to live in the forest and its just her way of making her home feel more homey

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.