Chapter 30 - Rivals and Allies

***Rachel's p.o.v***

"Juuvvvvvvyyyy!!!!" Juvia screams shaking me in utter joy.

"Ju-vi-aa," I utter out between her shaking. 

Juvia finally stops shaking me only to strangle me in a death hug.

"Juvy! Juvy! Juuvvvyy!!!" Juvia squeals hugging me tightly.

"Juv-ia. 'Pant' I'm glad your 'pant' happy, but I can't 'gasp' breathe!" I choke out. 

"Oh, oops," Juvia responds letting me go. I gasp for air as she lets me go.

"Juvia's sorry, but Juvia's so happy for Rachel! Rachel found someone she loves!" Juvia exclaims happily.

I smiled back at her as we continued to head towards the guild. It's been a week and a half since I encountered Scurge and gotten injured. Prism and I have completely recovered by now and everything is back to normal. As soon as word got out that I was awake, the entire guild burst into the infirmary to see me. I was quite happy to know that my guild mates were so worried about me. Although, Porlyusica did not appreciate the crowd and ended up kicking them all out so I could rest. Freed still stayed by my side the whole time, which was comforting. It was nice not to be left alone and it gave me someone to talk to while I recovered. Currently, Juvia and I are heading to the guild together as usual. With everything that's been happening recently it's been a while since we last talked. So, Juvia and I have been catching each other up on what's been going on with our lives. Juvia told me about her latest encounters with Gray and I told her about my newfound feelings for...

"Juvia's so happy! Rachel loves Freed! Juvia is Rachel's Love Ally! Together Juvia and Rachel will win the hearts of those we love!" Juvia says dramatically pumping her fist in the air as she happily skips towards the guild.

I smiled shaking my head as I chased after her. "Juvia remember-"

"Juvia knows. Rachel wishes to figure this out on her own, no interferences. Juvia will respect Rachel's wishes, but that will not stop Juvia from giving Rachel advice as Rachel does for Juvia. Is that ok for Rachel?" Juvia asks.

"Of course Juvia. I'm probably going to need it anyway," I reply sheepishly. 

"Is Rachel going to tell him?" Juvia asks.

"I don't know. Not right now at least. There's just too much on my mind right now," I responded sadly.

Juvia places a comforting hand on my shoulder. "Juvia knows Rachel is worried about the dark guilds, but Juvia also knows that Fairytail will not allow them to lose their friend," Juvia comforts with a smile.

I smiled back, "Thanks Juvia."

"Ah! Juvia knows! Would Rachel like to go on a mission with Juvia? It could help get Rachel's mind off of the dark guilds," Juvia suggests.

"Sure Juvia. I would love to go on a mission with you. It's been a while since we last went on a mission together," I responded.

Juvia nods her head happily as we enter the guild. Juvia immediately heads over to the request board as I summon Prism to let her out for a bit, before following Juvia.

"Looking for a mission?" Someone asks from behind me.

I turn around at the voice.

"Oh! Hey Freed! Yeah, Juvia wanted to go on a mission with me. So, she's picking one out for us now," I responded.

Freed smiles and nods in understanding.

"Picking out a mission for the Thunder Legion?" I asked him.