Chapter 97 - Who I Am

A/N: I hope your ready!!! Here we go!

***Rachel's p.o.v***

The train bounced along the tracks as we headed towards our destination, everyone readying themselves for what was to come.

After going through my past, I have come to understand a few things. Once I calmed down, we immediately headed back to the guild. Thanks to my memories, I figured out Valenzula was looking for the magic circle in Spectrace Forest and I have a feeling he knows exactly where it is too. So the question really is, if he knew this all along then why did he wait so long to escape if he could easily with my magic?

The answer is simple, he was waiting for the next eclipse. By going to Lucy and explaining this, we found out the next eclipse was tomorrow afternoon. So, after a good night's rest, the guild boarded the earliest train to take us to Spectrace Forest.

"Do you think Rachel's alright?" Ever asked.

"She's hardly said a word," Ever asked worriedly.

Freed glanced at me, truthfully, he was worried himself about me, but there was no need to be. I know who I am now, and I know what I need to do.

"There's something I need to ask of all of you," I spoke up, gaining the guild's attention.

***Timeskip***

We all stood a good distance away as we saw the army of the dark guilds in the distance blocking our path to Spectrace Forest.

"Everybody ready?" I asked them.

They all nodded as Natsu grinned, "Yeah, let's do this!"

"We're all fired up!" We all shouted.

"Attack!" Master yelled.

***Third- person p.o.v***

The guild charged and as soon as the dark guilds noticed, the battle began between Fairytail and Valenzula's dark guilds.

Erza ran ahead and with a quick swipe of her sword, demolished a large group of enemies. Natsu jumped into the air and landed with an explosion of fire as he unleashed his Fire Dragon Wing Attack. Gray fired an Ice Make Cannon while Juvia threw off her Water Slicer. Wendy and Gajeel released a Dragon roar while Levy let loose her Solid Script of fire. Mira, Lisanna and Elfman charged through enemies in their magic forms as Cana and the others fired off their magic.

"Dark Écriture: Absolute Shadow."

"Fairy Machine Gun: Leprechaun!"

"Let's rock babies! Barayon Formation!"

"Let's rock! Let's rock!"

"Lightning Dragon Iron Fist!"

And the Thunder Legion of course charged in their formation as well.

Everyone was doing their best in this fight.

"Looks like Master was right after all. Fairytail came to us," Scurge remarked as he and the others of the Elite Four of Valenzula's guild masters observed the fight from the top of the hill.

"These fairies look like so much fun!" Axra laughed crazily.

"Perhaps, but they are no match for us," Magnus sneered.

"But of course, but shall we have our own fun?" Malacore grinned as he and the others raised their hands to unleash their magic.

Before they could do anything however, a blast of white light cut in front of them cutting them off.

They all turned in surprise only to smirk at the sight.

Rachel walked towards them as a rather dark glare adorned her face. Some of the dark guild members tried to attack her but Prism easily blew them away with her magic as Rachel didn't even react to it.