It seemed pretty interesting, it wasn't everyday you saw someone with colored hair. Bell had begged Ms. Z to let her die her hair, instead she ended up locked in a closet for five hours.

It was true, what the colored haired boy said, the other girls were pretty snobby and fake, to say the least.

"Oh you're going with them, Bella, honey." Ms. Z chimed into the conversation pushing through the wall of the four towering lads.

"N-no, please," She pleaded. Ms. Z chuckled, gripping Bella's ear and lifting her to her feet. Bella cried out, the pain withering through her ear.

The guy's eyes widened. They stepped back, one stepping forwards. He had a blonde quiff and dazzling blue eyes.

"What are you doing to her?" He demanded.

Ms. Z put a hand to her chest, gasping. It wasn't often someone stuck up to her.

"Maybe you don't want her, she's just trouble." Ms. Z snapped holding my ear tighter, her long nails digging into my cartilage.

No one had time to protest, my arm was snatched by a larger hand and I stumbled in the direction I was pulled, falling into a body. Frightened, I looked up to meet chocolate brown eyes that softened when they locked with mine.

"It's okay love, go grab your things." The boy smiled, shooing me off.

I stumbled away, confused. There was screaming downstairs, some of the older girls chased me into my room shoving me into my wall and laughing as I fell to the ground. One of the girls laughed, giving me a slight kick.

"So, how long do you think you'll be gone this time, before they bring you back?" Tiffany, the one who'd just kicked Bella, laughed.

"Not everyone enjoys sluts," Amber joined in.

"Bye-bye bitch," Tifffany waved before exiting the room, Amber followed making sure to stomp on Bella's hand.

Bella felt too weak to move, she just sat there holding her injured hand. She leaned her head against the wall behind her and began to cry.

"Are you okay?" A soft voice asked, followed by someone walking in the room. Bella didn't feel like looking, she just sat there in pain.

Whoever it was wrapped their arm around her, pulling her body into theirs. Bella continued to sob, unsure she'd ever be able to stop.

"I'm  Ashton, by the way." The boy spoke after a minute. Bella moved around in his arms so she could look at his face, it was the lad who'd spoken first. The one with the bandana.

She simply nodded moving out of his arms and walking to her bed.

"What happened to your hand?" The boy, now known as Ashton, gasped. Bella looked down at her hand, quickly trying to cover it.

"Nothing," She mumbled.

Ashton nodded, thinking he'd take care of it later. He looked over to the corner of the room spotting a small blue suit case, torn at every corner, He walked over, picking it up.

"Need help packing up?" He offered. laying the half filled mini case on the bed.

"That's it," Bella mumbled quietly.

Ashton looked from the girl to the bag, nodding.

"Do you, uh, have a coat?"He asked.

She shook her head, gulping. Was he going to yell at her?

He reached for the ends of his hoodie, pulling it over his head. Bell's eyes widened in fear but she calmed down when he handed the black hoodie to her. She hesitantly reached out for it.

"Thanks," She whispered slipping it over her head.

"No problem. It's late how about we get you to your new home?" He smiled reassuringly.

Bella nodded a bit, walking over to Ashton. He grabbed her suitcase leading her downstairs where the three other lads waited with smiled on their faces.

They all looked to the small suitcase in Ashton's hands, him shrugging.

What's so weird about luggage? Bella mentally questioned.

"Right here love," Ashton smiled opening the back door for her. Bella hesitantly slipped in, sitting in a spot near the blonde who came in on the other side. She went to push over only to bump into the red haired lad. Another boy hopped into the front and Ashton hopped into the driver's seat...

Here we go...

After thirty minutes of silence the car finally pulled to a stop. Bella's anxiety quickly set in as the boys shuffled out of the car. Her stomach twisted, her eyes dropping when she saw the size of the house she was led up to.

"Like?" The blonde asked, coming up from behind her.

Bella simply nodded, the house was huge.

"We'll give you a tour in the morning, but it's a bit late so we should probably all get to sleep." Ashton suggested, flicking on the lights reveling a living room and stair case on the side and front of them.

Everyone seemed to agree, although Bella was terrified to see the spot they destined to have her sleep in.

"Let's show Bella to her room," Red hair said, racing up the steps. Everyone followed him up the stairs and to a closed door at the end. Bella waited until, finally, the door swung open.

Bella slowly walked in, gawking at the room.

There was a white vanity opposite of her bed that was lowered in the floor by a round set of stairs in the middle of the room, their was a large walk in closet dangling with empty hangers, and a large bureau stood to the side of the room by a desk, there was also a large flat screen TV.

"I hope you like it," The blonde scratched the back of his neck.

"I do," She gaped, "Uh, thank you."

"Welcome!" The lads cheered.

"Oh wait!" The brown eyed guys stopped everyone. All eyes turned to him, "We haven't said our names."

"I have," Ash smiled cheekily.

"Shut up," The blonde bloke nudged his arm jokingly.

"Well anyways, I'm Calum," The brown eyed guy stated happily.

"I'm Michael," Red smiled.

"And Luke!" Blonde cheered.

That should be easy enough, considering she was expecting them to have harder names.

"Well, you can get to know us better tomorrow. For now, do you need anything before we go to bed?" Calum asked.  Bella shook her head in response.

"Okay love, if you do our bedrooms are down the hallway. We'll leave our doors open." Ashton smiled faintly before chorusing goodnight's and exiting the room.