| Special Chapter |

Okay, this is a small little chapter that takes place the night of the last chapter, I'm making this a special 9 1/2 chapter because I had plans in mind to make chapter 10 (spoiler alert) one of the first time jumps! DUN DUN DUN.

But I had this still in mind for the last chapter but wanted to make this a special little chapter. This a canon chapter, meaning anything that happens in here is all a part of this story.

(Another spoiler alert)

There will be uncanon chapters that aren't canon to the story's universe. I think you all will enjoy those chapters.

😉

Anything in regular font = Korean

Anything in Italics = English

Anything in Bold = Spanish

Anything in Bold & Italics = Any other language besides Spanish, Korean, or English

Ae Cha's POV

Tomorrow was going to be a long day, we had our first vocal practice tomorrow with all our personal vocal coaches at BigHit's recording studio.
I'm excited to start working on my singing and rapping skills and start improving them but I'm also anxious since it's not really my forte, after our two hours of our own vocal practice we apparently are meeting up for a group vocal practice to learn how to sing as a group which I'm confused on how we are going to do that if we don't have our songs yet. Maybe Hoseok, Namjoon, and Yoongi were more into the writing process than I thought- I don't know I'll just have to wait and see. I was nervous to sing and show my vocals in front of the guys but I guess I got to get over that rapidly if we were going to be in a group together.

I sat on the sofa, watching the tv that was turned back on as Seokjin, Yoongi, Taehyung, and Noomjoon were all in the kitchen preparing dinner.
I asked if I could help but they said I looked tired and it was okay for me to rest. Though guilty as it made me feel I didn't need to be told that twice.
I relaxed laying back on the sofa. Taking some time to rest my feet and calm down from the sober day.
Jungkook, Jimin, and Hoseok all sat and chilled with me on the couch having a conversation amongst one another as the anime 'One Punch man' played. I didnt care much for the show, but I watched along politely not wishing to be rude, and ask them to change what they were watching.
"Ae Cha you look like you are about to fall asleep" Jungkook teased as I found myself laying more sprawled out on the sofa, taking up more space than I needed.
"Can you blame me? Today was so tiring" I said sitting myself back up and bringing my knees that were under the fuzzy blanket up to my chest so I could wrap my arms around my legs and try to stay up but Im finding the task difficult.
Jungkookie coos at my actions before setting himself somewhere comfy.
"I mean I don't blame you but I'm not carrying you back to your dorm this time if you fall asleep" he said teasing. He was the one who carried me back to my dorm? I feel a wave of heat rush to my face, I play it cool.
"That's fine I'll just sleep here, goodnight" I said playing around before letting myself get wrapped up in a ball, before tipping over sideways on the sofa causing the boys to laugh as changed the subject. But, yet, I still had the urge to learn more.
"Wait wait" I said pushing myself back up "you carried me to my dorm?"
"mhm, how did you think you got there? Magic?" he said jesting about it.
"Huh, well- I didn't actually question it. Why didn't I question it?" I said thinking out loud, my thoughts to loud to study quietly.