10

| Korean Words meaning |

dongsaeng;  Younger brother/sister

  abeoji; Father

Anything in regular font = Korean

Anything in Italics = English

Anything in Bold = Spanish

Anything in Bold & Italics = Any other language besides Spanish, Korean, or English

| Important Author's Note |

If you didn't know, the last chapter was taken place in late September of 2011. This is my first-time skip. Since BTS has been around for a very impressive seven years there will be large time jumps throughout the story. I'll try to give you heads-up before reading for time skips.

It was September 20th,2011 last chapter is now April 20th,2012.

Ae Cha's POV

How time how has really flown by, feels like yesterday it was just my first few days as the last and eighth member of Bangtan.
Now here we are; Our first album '2 cool 4 skool' has its concept picked, and half the songs were written. It was hard to comprehend.
Our schedules are more packed than ever now and we only have fourteen months till we debut. It seems like a lot of times, right? wrong.
Not for producing a Kpop album.
We have trailers to shoot, photoshoots, harder vocal sessions than usual, we need to start recording songs, getting fashion and theme set, learning choreography, making a music video.....the list goes on and on but there is only such limited time.
I was already struggling to finish schoolwork, exercise, and show up to practices on time.
On top of that working, a part-time job is just adding more stress.
Oh, yes,- sadly I did have to cave and get a job. I needed money I couldn't dare bother my Aunt Becca for it she was already stressed out enough to provide for her own kids.
I ended up becoming a stock person at the 'E mart' down the street, I usually go in at 4 AM to get their delivery every day except Mondays (that's my only day off), unpack, clean up a bit before I leave at 9 AM getting back to get ready quickly before the practices and other such.
It was overwhelming- I usually got only five to six hours of sleep but it was worth it to be able to provide for myself and I even get a 20% employee discount which really helps out the boys and me a lot.
Mostly all my Hyungs disapprove of me working at fourteen while trying to do schooling and trying to be a full-time trainee saying I'm going to burn myself out; they are right I am but I explained how I couldn't ask for money from my Aunt- they didn't like it but they respected my choices and said they were there to help me in any way they could.
The boys were really my rock through all this.

The boys over the seven months have really grown and been as busy as me.
On days we get to do practices or rehearsals together is always great and fun and is always enjoyable even if it's work, but all the boys have been overworked as well.
If Yoongi and Hoseok weren't at work they were writing and producing songs alongside Namjoon.
Namjoon didn't have to work because his parents are able to help provide for him just like a lot of other boys but Namjoon was always busy with schooling and writing his own material while the other boys were out and if he wasn't doing that he was off doing personal training with coaches and BigHit Staff.
Jungkook, Jimin, and Taehyung were also busy with schooling, Jimin and Taehyung don't have that much longer before graduating from high school so schoolwork was pretty easy for them but for Jungkook and I just starting our schooling it was hard especially since we were hardly in the classroom and were on our own.
Jungkook and I realized we would both be starting high school late to focus on our debut, so when we do finally start high school we would be the only two members still in high school and we would be on our own; well, the other boys helped us a lot but still not having a teacher was hard.
But most of the Maknae line was always off practicing, doing tons of photoshoots and other such to prepare for the album.
Jin was swamped with getting his Acting major but he kept pushing through like a champ as he was still able to go to practices and out of all of us he was the one really improving himself.
We had to these personal or group logs in our rooms or in Namjoon's / Yoongi's office about life before debut to be aired after debuting which was sometimes calming, fun and relaxing but it was a little sad Taehyung was never allowed in our group vlogs since he was a hidden member.