12

| Korean Words meaning |

halmeoni; Grandma

Anything in regular font = Korean

Anything in Italics = English

Anything in Bold = Spanish

Anything in Bold & Italics = Any other language besides Spanish, Korean, or English

Ae Cha's POV

I woke up to soft shakes on my arms.
"Ae Cha wake up, you're going to be late for work" a sweet, barely awake voice whispered to me. I was in a sleep state, everything a blur and haze to focus on but I was realizing I shouldn't be asleep anymore.
I tried to push myself awake but I was having a hard time. Sleeping on a floor aching my body, was not a great idea, after all, snoozing away with no thought.
I opened my eyes to see all the boys sleeping all across the fort.
Was I just imagining someone jostling me?
I let my eyes shut again and began to go back to sleep but I'm interrupted by the shakes and voice again to my body.
"Come on Ae Cha seriously, you have to get up" I open my eyes again to see no one awake still.
I turned my head around and see a very weary Jungkook jiggling my arm, his eyes are still shut, too tired to open them, and the only thing proving he was awake at the moment was him shaking my arm. I flip myself over and cuddle my face into his chest letting my one arm hang over his side and my legs tangle with him, treating him as if he was my body pillow back in my room.
I was so comfortable, I could've zoned back to sleep like that, Jungkook, use to his cuddly and clinging behavior from his other members seem almost content with it too.

"Just let me stay here a bit longer" I whisper taking in the warmth of his body and the blanket covering me, the hold of wanting to be sleeping too strong. For a while, he did. He let me sleep holding him, he felt so soothed in my hold. We nodded off again for another ten or so minutes before Jungkook started fussing again.
"No- come on Ae Cha for real it's going on 3:35, you are going to be late" he said lazily forcing me away from him.
I sigh knowing he was right and slowly and reluctantly sit up.
The room was dark, the television looked like it was turned off.
The sounds of the boy's slight snores and breathing were the only sound in the air.
I did a little stretch trying to wake myself up but to no avail, I was still tired. As I stretched I felt an unnatural weight down on my legs, throwing me off, I looked down to see Jungkook nuzzling my thighs like they were pillows. I was barely aware of how close Jungkook and I were all last night.
If I wasn't so sleep-deprived I may have been flustered.
"Jungkook, I got to go. You have to let go of me" I said with an appealing, very fatigued chuckle. "Come back soon" he said simply before pulling off of me and rolling over to continue sleeping, lucky him.
I try to not take his words to me so deeply or I may have spiraled into a gushing embarrassment.
 Who would've thought sleeping on the floor with seven of your best friends near your side was so comfy?
I always loved sleepovers, even before meeting the boys. I was so happy we had one last night, I was dying to have one again but really didnt have any girl friends I could do that or the time to.
I pushed slowly off the ground almost tripping over my own feet in a daze but I recover so I didn't upstep on Jungkook or the others.
I made sure everyone was cozy before I left; tucking anyone under a blanket if they looked cold, adjusting their pillows, and moving plates further away before heading back to my dorm quietly trying not to wake anyone. It was way too early for anyone to be awake.

I didn't have time to shower, It would have to wait till after work. I slept in a lot longer than I should have.
I put on my work uniform, and my deodorant and tied up my unbrushed, messy hair before grabbing the purse from yesterday too much in a rush to swap my stuff from yesterday into my usual bag.
I grabbed my phone that I let charge for a minute or so and headed out to work.
I had to walk every day to work and almost jog on days like these if I was behind schedule which I didn't mind because in the job I have I don't have to interact with anyone.
I just stock items.
Which was nice for days like these when I look like a complete wreck.
When I got to the store, I greeted the manager that gets a truck with me before clocking in. I put my purse in my locker then put headphones in my ears and started unpacking boxes and stocking shelves while listening to some of my favorite music.