3

| Korean Words meaning |

Sungmo; Aunt

Sachon; Cousin

Eomeoni; Mother / Eomma; Mommy

Hyung(s); At the end of a name or used alone is the MALE honorific of addressing an older brother.

Anything in regular font = Korean

Anything in Italics = English

Anything in Bold = Spanish

Anything in Bold & Italics = Any other language besides Spanish, Korean, or English

Ae Cha's POV

"What do you mean she is the only girl in the group?" a boy I haven't talked to yet asked dumbfounded. "It means, she's the only girl in the group idiot, really, Tae" a boy said talking down to a fellow member as if this situation was graspable and understandable. The boy named 'Tae' glared back very unamused at the boy who responded to him making that boy laugh but I didn't see the humor in it, and neither did Tae by the look of mockery on his face.
"We know what it means- but why? We were under the impression for months now it was going to be a group of ten; seven boys, three girls" an older boy said speaking up for the group. I stared at the older boy a little flustered, a group of ten. That was quite large for a co-ed group.
 "Who put you under the impression?" Yoonjae asked with a confused expression on his face to the older boy who seemed a bit cut down that his information apparently wasn't correct.

"Well, other managers have hinted at it...-" his words drifted off, waiting for confirmation, I wonder if he actually knew something or was just making a speculation. Either way, I listened closely. "Namjoon, I'm sorry if you were under that impression but we recently decided on a different direction for the group. This was going to be an eight-member band. seven boys; one girl" everyone, including me sat in dead silence, staring in disbelief at the manager and the words he had just spoken. It was a lot to unload and I wondered to myself if he was allowed to be telling us this.
"Why though isn't that- conversational?" I asked finally speaking up for myself causing the attention of the room to be shifted to me. It was a good question, and more importantly, I wasn't told this when I signed my contract earlier TODAY! I felt a little taken advantage of as If they were purposely withholding this information from me. If I knew this before, I may have decided to not agree to debut with this group.

 "Well, if you want to know more it's not my place to say. Things change and shift all the time. Im sorry, we did not make any of aware of these changes but this is BigHit's group to form and make creative decisions with. Originally Bang Si-hyuk back in 2010 launched the idea of this group with Namjoon to just be a rap boy band." This man said, dumping too much information on me at once.
"Ya, he didn't even tell me the auditions opened to co-ed until a few months ago when we got Jimin." The older spoke in distress, this doesn't seem the first time he has been flipped upside down by Bighit's 'creative changes'.
 I'm picking up this guy with an older look to him and very open intellectual responses name is Namjoon based on how he keeps getting addressed. "Yes,  and if Im being honest I believed they opened it up to co-ed auditions because of her" Yoonjae said gesturing to me causing everyone's eyes to shift to me, their expression confounded, ruffled, and flustered, I hate the way he shifted the attention to me.
"Why because of her?" the one named Tae asked looking more disjointed than anyone else in the room. Yoonjae laughed, but no one got the joke. "You all haven't seriously picked it up yet? Really?" he said laughing more realizing none of the boys got it, I really didn't get it either and I didnt like in where he was getting at. He stopped laughing realizing they seriously didn't know nor did I. We weren't playing dumb.  "You guys really don't see the similarities? She's Choi RaeJae's daughter. The most popular BigHit Entertainment female idol ever? Ringing any bells now?"