16 ²/⁴

| Korean Words meaning |

Anything in regular font = Korean

Anything in Italics = English

Anything in Bold = Spanish

Anything in Bold & Italics = Any other language besides Spanish, Korean, or English

*Time Skip, A week. Was July 4th, now its July 11th*

Ae Cha's POV

A week has passed since Jungkook's and mine's fun fourth of July outing and nothing frankly has happened since then.
After the fourth of July Jungkook and I was back at the studio, practicing with Da Xia for eight to ten hours a day, nonstop. It was exhausting but that's why Jungkook and I were here. For work, not for personal enjoyment.
It's only been about two weeks since we started training and I could already see tons of improvement in Jungkook's dance skills. Again there was room for advancement but it was already ten times better than before. I was so proud of all his hard work and effort it was really paying off. But it was no surprise, like the nickname Namjoon gave him. He truly was the golden maknae, good at everything. Even though I have noticed a development in my skills, I didn't think I could learn that much since I have been dancing since I could walk but I guess an old dog can learn new tricks.
We haven't had a day off since the fourth of July and to be honest, the results were starting to waver on me.

I didn't want to tell anyone this but during the past three dance practices, I felt myself spiraling into indisposition.
I didn't mutter a word of this to Jungkook or my manager Hobeom for fear of being scolded for not taking care of myself. Before debut getting sick, injured, or breaking rules could easily make your life harder or in the worse scenario end your career. I had to fight through the waves of dizziness, nausea, and feeling like I was suffocating. My nose was so clogged and my throat was so sore and swollen that during the dances I don't know how my windpipe didn't crush itself. Jungkook, Da Xai, and I were working on the final steps of our new choreography of the day when all the sudden mid-move I felt my breath get caught in my throat and I stopped in the middle of dance instructions to bolt over, hacking and coughing unable to stop myself from hiding it as I have been.
"Ae cha! Are you okay? Was that move too fast? Do you need a minute to rest?" Da Xai asked stopping while walking over and kneeling down so we were on eye level just so she could properly check on me. I shook my head no while coughing while pushing off my knees to get myself back together. I covered my mouth with my arm and looked away from the direction of Jungkook and my dance instructor only to end up looking at Hobeom. His eyes stared into mine, I could tell he felt a little concerned for me but I could also see his laptop camera was recording I knew this would end up being on my evaluation of the day. That this was going to be sent back to all the staff. I looked away from him, letting my eyes wander to the ceiling as my coughing and hacking lessened and I was able to catch myself again.
I glanced back at Da Xai who was waiting for me to do or say something before continuing. I knew she wanted me to take a breather but with my evaluation being recorded there was so no time for it. "Sorry, I choked a bit. Can we continue on?" I said wiping the slight tears out of my eyes that had formed during my violent coughing attack.
"Are you sure we can take five, or at least get a drink-" Da Xai said offering kindly but instead of responding I set myself up in the last position we were on before my sickly outburst. She sighed while shaking her head in defeat before turning back towards the mirror showing us the steps while explaining the counts. I continued on fighting through the gross, groggy pain I felt surging all throughout my sick body. After this, I just wanna go home and shower.