Author's Note

| Please Read |

Hello everyone,
My name is Ella!
The author of this hopefully lovely book.

Okay I know what you're thinking, "Ella, we aren't reading any of this we want to get into this Bangtan action" but please! Read this. I know you wanna skip this (I do the same reading fics) but trust me the stuff I say is VERY important to the plot and story!

| Things YOU must know BEFORE reading |

1. This was supposed to be a BTS x Reader Fanfic, but while writing and thinking out ideas; honor titles, Korean cultures, Words, and Background story it didn't go in the direction I wanted. It was just too hard to work around the honor titles and nicknames and formal/ informal ways to address people with just ( Your Name ). That being said, please feel free to self-interest yourself in as Ae-Cha. I just want you all to enjoy it and feel apart of this story I worked hard on!

2. In this story, I make @Yoongurrt character in New // BTS RaeJae the mother of Ae-Cha. Of course, there are major plot changes involving her character and background but I really wanted to include her cause I took so much inspiration from her story and even a few details and aspects I included in my story but in my own creative vision so hopefully it isn't a blatant rip-off. I also took a lot of inspiration from various BTS "8th Member Fanfics" but I hope you enjoy my style and take on this 8th member fanfic. Please also go read Yoongurts BTS fanfics, they are amazing.

3. Anything in regular font = Korean

4. Anything in Italics = English

5. Anything in Bold = Spanish

6. Anything in Bold & Italics = Any other language besides Spanish or English

7. This is my first ever BTS Fanfic and I don't mention every event in their career so sorry hardcore fans/ ARMYs :c

8. The timeline is changed to fit the fanfic to my plot. This fanfic starts in 2011 two years before their debut in 2013 but in 2011 every member was already a trainee in Big Hit. I know that isn't factually correct but just P R E T E N D.

9. Yes, I am very aware Big Hit Entertainment doesn't do 'girl idols' anymore. Shush! I know! But- in this universe.
THEY DO!
Also, Big Hit Entertainment has been around for almost thirty years in this story and is a bigger entertainment company!
I know that isn't true AT ALL.
But again, pretend.

Those are the super important things you must know before reading now if you want to read you can!

-->

| Other details of the Fanfics if you are interested, please read |

10. All photos of girls to represent Ae-Cha are not of me; I will be taking photos from Pinterest, Tumblr, and other such sites. If I find out who any these girls are I will credit them for the photo.

Ae-Cha in Korean means; Loving Daughter (Fun fact)

11. Mentions of Family Issues, Death, Religion, Mental Illness, Self Harm, Triggering subjects, Foul language, Sexual Content, Drugs and Alcohol, and violence will be mention throughout the book. Any chapters containing Mental Illness, Triggering subjects or self-harm will have warnings at the top. Others you read at your own risk.

12. I will add little questions at the bottom of every chapter just so I can see what you all think and how I can make your reading experience better. c:

13. I am a multiARMY, but I've been a fan of BTS (&shinee) longer than any other group I currently stan, which there is a lot of. I have no "beef" or Ill will towards any other groups/bands I actually like a lot of other groups/bands/solo artists but I don't know a lot about them as much as I know about BTS.

14. I am not Korean, I am American so If I get anything wrong about Korean culture I'm sorry. I'm taking what I read through articles, other fanfics, and videos/ interviews, my friends who live in Korea to do the best to represent Korean culture accurately but again (Idk a lot).

15. Any Korean word or Slang I use for the first time will be put at the top of the chapter to explain the meaning behind it.

16. I AM AMERICAN! Things such as Korean ages and Birthdays are hard for me to remember! Sometimes I will mix up member's international age and Korean age but please! Be understanding.

That's everything, thank you for taking the time to read everything if you did and enjoy the story!

-->