16

| Korean Words meaning |

Anything in regular font = Korean

Anything in Italics = English

Anything in Bold = Spanish

Anything in Bold & Italics = Any other language besides Spanish, Korean, or English

Ae Cha's POV

Once we got back to our complex Jungkook, and I gathered up our stuff before exiting Hobeom's vehicle.
"I'm going to go park, if you guys need anything I'm going to be in my townhouse for another hour or so before I head out" Hobeom shouted to me with his window down.
"Okay Hobeom we will keep that in mind, thank you again for driving us today and taking care of us" he chuckled sweetly at that, before looking away a little flustered and tapping against his steering wheel. "Ya no problem kiddos. Enjoy your night" he said before Jungkook, and I both said our goodbyes and he went driving off to the complex parking lot to find a spot.
"Come on let's go, I need a shower. I look like a sewer rat" Jungkook spoke messing his hand through his greasy, clumpy hair. We both sweated a lot today, this dance practice really kicked our asses.
"Ya lets go I don't want to be seen in such a disgusting state" I said examining how awful I honestly looked, glad we didn't get any strange looks though while in the restaurant people here are a lot more considerate.

Once Jungkook and I got back to our townhouse, we felt so beat up and weak from the day.
We moved rather sluggishly. We both took turns taking our showers, I went last since I like to take long showers. After removing all my makeup and getting all the sweat and vile stuff off from the day I felt a million times better.
I took my sweet time drying my hair off and washing my face, just enjoying the little massage I was giving to my face. After I was done and cleaned from the day I put on a pair of clean pajamas not really planning to be going out anytime soon.
I put on a face mask, feeling the tingles almost immediately. "ooo woo ho, that tickles" I said laughing to myself, I only packed five masks on this trip. Hopefully, I don't need to go out and buy more here because if I do I was kinda screwed knowing how expensive makeup and facial products are here in America.
I heard a knock on the door, "Ae Cha, hey can you come out? I really need to pee" I looked up at the door a little startled before getting irked hearing Jungkook's request.
"What? Why? You were in here for like twenty minutes why didn't you pee then?" I asked letting the bitterness in my voice come out clearly. "I didn't have to go then!" Jungkook said like a whiny child, I let out a long and agitated sigh.
"Ya, sure hold on" I said before quickly slamming my facial and hygiene products into my little corner. I was already done I just had to take off the mask but I still had eight more minutes to wait before taking it off. I went over and unlocked the door, gesturing to Jungkook to enter. As I did he let a snort escape before letting out a full-on chuckle.
"What's so funny?" I asked very irritated but even with my tone so clear of my emotions, he kept on laughing.
"What is it!" I voiced feeling my patience becoming thin, he looked back at me with this ridiculous smile across his face before letting another small chuckle escape his lips. He covered his mouth, trying to contain himself but he was doing a terrible job.
"You look like one of those mushroom villains from Mario" he stated before losing himself again after hearing his own joke out loud. I furrowed my brows at his bent-over figure, he was laughing so hard he had to physically hold his gut.
"Did you really just say I look like a goomba?" I asked very angrily ready to beat my fist of fury into his neck. He was still laughing, but once he pulled up from his bent down position and saw my face filled with the expression of pure destruction I guess he decided to change his tone, he coughed as if he was clearing his throat knowing if he stayed on the track he was on he was going to be using crutches for the rest of the month.
"Eh- did I say that? I don't think that was me. Maybe you misheard, Do you mind stepping out? I'm on the brink of wetting myself."
"I hope you do wet yourself" I gruffed as I started to exit the bathroom, Jungkook rested his arms against the door, gradually closing it behind me.
"Whatever you say Ms.Goomba"
"WHAT!" I shouted whipping around on my heels but Jungkook had already slammed and locked the door very aware of the wrath that would've fallen upon him if there wasn't a 30+ pound dark oak door between us.
"Enjoy your urination! It shall be your last!" I yelled from the other side of the closed bathroom door.
"Okay whatever, I will thanks." Jungkook's muffled voice said before getting further away from the door. I sighed in my petty defeat, I walked over to the sofa and plopped down knowing it wasn't going to take Jungkook long but even still, I was tired and lazy after the practice we had today. I scanned my phone in the quick minute or two I had while Jungkook peed.
I had several social media notifications, but I didn't really care for those. I kept scrolling through a few texts from the group chat.
It was all the hyungs showering Jungkook and I in praise for our dance routine, I chuckled seeing their responses but once the boys gave out all their admiration they moved onto a new subject very quickly.
That's my boys- easily distracted. I went through my other messages, my auntie finally got back to me. It was kinda amusing hearing her be so grumpy about not being able to use her phone all day because it died while off the charger in Cassie's room. I sent back a few quick texts knowing it wasn't really that late there since it was only 6 PM here. It said delivered after I sent it out, I'm guessing she was probably eating dinner with Cassie and Gabe or busy with other things so I didn't really expect an instant reply back. As I exited my aunt's and I text conversation I couldn't help but notice I had received a message from Jimin.
It was odd because the boys and I never really texted outside the group chat.
The only time one of the guys text me privately is just to ask for my personal schedule since most things that the boys want to ask me can be said in the group chat so I found it unusual Jimin was texting me.