28

| Korean Words meaning |

Still none, lol.

Anything in regular font = Korean

Anything in Italics = English

Anything in Bold = Spanish

Anything in Bold & Italics = Any other language besides Spanish, Korean, or English

*Time Skip, Was June 13th. Still June 13th.*

BTS debut

Jungkook's POV

"Hooooome" Hobeom's voice boomed throughout the small van.
The air felt thin and humid. The night was super dark, especially tonight.
Even with all the nearby streetlamps and flimsy shop light-up signs located in our isolated and tiny urban neighborhood, it still didnt help add any light to the van. The member's groans became louder as they all began to spring to life. All of them had fallen asleep. Exhausted from the day we just had.

"Wake up" Hoseok said, trying his best to wake Namjoon but Namjoon continued to snore away, that was until Hoseok gave him a light tap to his slightly opened mouth and he shot up, in a snort, confused until he looked around and realized we were back at the dorms.
He rubbed his temples in botheration or maybe because a new headache was starting to set in. I didnt ask.
Taehyung stretched out his legs into the aisle in front of him, in a similar fashion that a cat does. My groggy eyes slowly attempted to focus on the surroundings. I felt like I was watching the members all exit the van, and I couldn't tell if I was seeing in slow motion or if they were just moving that slowly.
Soon, the life of the van was dimming once more. Half-awake members still continued to pile out of the van as Hobeom sat in the driver's seat, trying to stay awake himself. Soon I was watching Taehyung gathering up his bag in a sloppy manner, his bottle falling to the van floor and he groaned at it in irritation as he angrily picked up the bottle and shoved it back into his bag.

It was easy to tell many of the members were grumpy from exhaustion. Barely any of them were sharing any words with one another.
Just grunts and yawns. Taehyung took a sly and weary step out of the van, almost falling in his drowsy state but regaining himself before it got too out of hand but you could still hear him curse under his breath- drained from today.
It was my turn to get out, I was thrilled to be all the way in the back so I had more time to wake up while the other older members exited before me. Then it occurred to me, that Ae Cha was after me but she had been rather silent and unmoving this whole time. Usually, she was the one struggling to wake Taehyung and me. Wanting to desperately get out and get back to her dorm.
But not this time. Not a word came from her this whole time.

I turned my gaze back towards Ae Cha, who was sound asleep. Her chest rose and fell with each slow breath, emitting faint, airy snores that filled the otherwise quiet atmosphere. The window served as an uncomfortable makeshift pillow for her head. Part of me wanted to wake her, but I couldn't ignore how seldom I witnessed her resting peacefully these days.

Over the past few months, she had been pushed to her limits, and her sleep patterns had become erratic. I wouldn't call it insomnia, but more often than not, I'd find her asleep on our dorm sofa in the mornings or already awake, rushing home from her second job. Although she needed to wake up to exit the van and return to her dorm, I hesitated to disturb her. I'd feel guilty if I woke her, only for her to struggle to fall back asleep.