Chapter 13: Is this normal?

Start from the beginning

Ariana's POV:

I took a nap and when I woke up, I asked Y/n to get me ice cream, I was really craving it.
After she left, I slipped into the bathroom and pulled out the pregnancy test from my cabinet.
I kept one in here just in case.
I took the test and started pacing around my room, I wanted a baby but I didn't want one right now.
I wanted to wait until tour was over and I aged a little more before I wanted to take this step.
We should've- I should've been more careful, I know the pill isn't 100% effective.

After 5 minutes, I went to check and it read positive, I was pregnant...
I held the stick in my hand as I cried, I'm gonna be a mother.
Then suddenly I heard bags drop and I looked up to see Courtney.
"Is it positive?" She asked, brining her hands up to her face.
When I nodded she ran over to me and pulled me into a hug.
"I don't know if I can do this Court" I said honestly as she held me.

"You got this, I'm gonna be here every step of the way" She said and I nodded.
"Have you told Y/n yet?" She asked as she pulled away from the hug.
"Are you going to?"
"I don't know yet Courtney" I said throwing the test away and sitting down on my bed.
"Whatever you do, I'm gonna support you no matter what" She said and I nodded, hugging her once more.

"I'm gonna have to postpone tour and my fans are gonna be p-pissed"
"They'll understand Ariana" She said and I nodded, trying to fight back tears.
"I have to call my mom" I said pulling out my phone and shakily clicking on her contact.
I told her the news and she screamed which made my heart burst.
She was excited to be a grandma.
"You gotta fell Y/n" Courtney said and I nodded, calling my baby.
"Hey, I'm on my way back what's up?" She questioned.

I could tell by her tone that she was happy...until I didn't say anything.
"Baby what's wrong?" She was worried now.
Fuck.
"I j-just, we need to talk about something"
"Please come home, I love you"
"I'm 2 blocks away, I love you too baby" She said before hanging up.
Courtney held me in her arms until Y/n showed up, she ran upstairs and busted through the door breathlessly.
"What's going on?" She asked squatting down in front of me.

I told her what was going on and she was silent for a few moments, making me scared.
"Wait so I'm gonna be a mom?" She questioned and I nodded, scared of her reply.
When tears started streaming down her face, I knew she was happy.
Seeing her cry only made me cry, so now we were both crying messes.
We cuddled up on my bed and talked about our future family together.
Y/n decided to be a dork and started kissing my stomach.
"Baby what the hell are you doing?" I asked through laughter, the kisses tickled.

"I'd really appreciate it if I could kiss my child Ms.Grande" Y/n said as she rolled her eyes, continuing to kiss my belly.
Nothing was showing which made it funny, I literally looked the same.
I scrolled through Twitter and talked to my fans as Y/n began telling stories to my stomach.
I wanted to cry, she was so loving and caring for it even when it's not even devolved yet.
I took a few photos on my phone and Y/n took some pictures of me posing with my flat stomach on my Polaroid camera.

We laid down on my bed for the next few hours I'm silence until she spoke up.
"Hey, I'll be completely supportive of your decision if you don't want this baby"
"I know you will and I love you for that" I said caressing her face.
"But, it's all part of the universe's plan for us I guess, we're meant to be parents" I said and she smiled.
"We're gonna be the best of parents"
"Hell yeah we are" She said kissing my stomach for the 1000th time tonight.

The next morning Y/n brought me a bowl of fresh fruit.
I devoured it as we talked about the plans for today.
"So we're shopping for a baby that isn't even a baby yet?" I questioned and Y/n nodded as we walked through the mall.
She's been super super protective of me since I told her and it's the cutest thing ever.
We started off small, looking at clothes and things like that until Y/n found the strollers and car seats.
"I've gotta go to the bathroom" I said and Y/n nodded, leading us to the nearest store with a restroom.

Y/n's POV:

"Baby" Ariana called out and I ran over to the stall.
"Come in hurry" She said unlocking the stall so I could enter.
"Is this normal?" She asked and my heart dropped, she was bleeding.
I didn't want to worry her but she deserved the truth.
"I'm gonna be honest but I need you to stay calm, we need to go to a hospital like now" I said and she nodded.
I pulled out my phone and called 911.

I made sure to bring a hat and sunglasses for Ariana just incase anything happened.
This story breaking out would be the last thing that Ariana needs right now.
We got to the hospital and the nurses said that Ariana was fine, they never said anything about the baby until I asked.
"So is the baby or embryo or whatever okay?" I asked and the doctor looked around before speaking.
"There's no easy way to say what I'm about to say" "I'm so sorry" She said and Ariana started crying.
"I'm afraid you've had a miscarriage" She said and I broke down in Ariana's arms.
I felt my heart being ripped from my chest as tears fell from my eyes.

-

I didn't want to make it super emotional but 🥺