Chapter 41- Time is over..

Start from the beginning

Seeing that death glare, Kris and Leo quickly went patting Haru's head and complimented.

As that was the only thing, 100 out of 100 girls melt for.

-Pang-

Dropping the glass back to its place after sipping, Ellena sent them another glower.

'Can you guys be quiet and start eating?'

'Okayx3/ Alrightx3/ Nex4 eatx5'

Leo, Kris and Haru secretly gave another hi-5 then grabbed the chopsticks.

@the balcony..

Kris headed out after receiving a phone call. He released a deep sigh, seeing the caller's name.

'What's up, Joon?'

The tall figures leaned over the grey stone while staring the night sky up there.

The light of the small buildings below could brighten up the whole darkness, yet it was still weak.

'I'm in the town. Wanna meet up?'

He gasped. Somehow, he controlled his tone carefully not to let the other side caught.

'Isn't it supposed to be next week?'

'You don't know me? The project at there was like emmm..'

'Chuzz, Mr. Perfect! By the way, let's drink tomorrow. I've got tired this whole day.'

'Girl stuff?'

'Shut up! I went to the amusement park with Haru and Elna!'

And someone. Kris thought.

He gazed through the window, smirking at the table right there. Haru was blowing off the hot soup while Leo grilled the seafood. Afterwards, they spoon fed a sulky woman in the middle.

All in all, Elna failed in their trap and started swallowing.

Kris let out a slight smile, seeing the happy faces of that family.

Perhaps, he should have admitted.. They really looked like a family, a happy family already. He guessed.

'Really? You? Mr. Womanizer? Riding the horse wheel?'

'You asshole! If you've got nothing to say, I'll hang up here!'

Kris hissed at his friend's sarcasm who was not only a bad mafia but also an annoyer.

'Hahaha, calm down! It's just a greeting! By the way, bring Ellena and Haru out this Thursday. I wanna meet them.'

Kris gulped, clenching his fist.

'Haru has school that day.'

'Only Ellena then. I wanna show her the ring whether she likes it or not.'

'............'

'Kris?'

'...........'

'Hey, are you there?'

'Yeah, sorry I am in my world at the moment.'

'I told you not to mess with many girls at one time'

'You wanna die soon, Joon?'

'Hahahaha, so that girl really changes you? WOW, I'd better send her a golden award! Really wanna meet her in person!!'

'In your dream, Joon! I won't introduce you both!'

Ash, why were people around him all this kickable?

Inside their mouth reared an animal or not? He guessed they were feeding dogs of course!

'Don't worry, I've already had her info from the spy!'

'You &%$#%())(%$!! Alright, I'll end the call! Meet this Thursday!'

Not letting the other side said goodbye, Kris pressed the red button immediately.

@Apartment...

Biting his lip in tension, Kris stared the three people at the left,

Wondering whether he should have dragged Elna out to talk or not.

They were doing some massage on Haru as well as that jerk.

Anyone tell him! What was this kind of feeling?

He felt in the middle of nowhere at the moment..

A kind of storm was blowing on his body and flew him off this living room.

Ash, I should have accepted Joon earlier! -_-

Finally the moment came when Haru and that jerk were off to shower!

Ahfdsghgfdh.. They really looked good together.. so his duty now eliminated?

'Elna, come here'

Kris got up and walked her to the veranda.