REVISED VERSION OF 17 & PREGNANT

Hey everyone!!

I just wanna start by saying THANK YOU SO MUCH for all the love and support, not only on this story but my other books as well. Even though I haven't updated in a while I'm seeing a lot of votes and comments, and it always warms my heart. So, just wanted to let you know that I appreciate each and every one of you. ❤️

So, down to business. I've been reading through this story and really looking at some of the issues that a lot of you mentioned with detail, story line and continuity especially. I want to get a new version of this story out ASAP, that way you can have a smoother more enjoyable reading experience.

I have started editing this version, and the revised one is called 19 & Pregnant which has taken the place of where 17 & Pregnant once was. You can read it from my profile page.
All the comments are still on the chapter, at the bottom. A LOT of the content will look different.

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU READ ALL OF THAT BOOK AGAIN BEFORE READING THE SEQUEL ONCE IT'S POSTED. A LOT HAS BEEN CHANGED IN 19 & PREGNANT, SO READ THAT BEFORE MAKING COMMENTS OR ASKING ANY QUESTIONS. 

On the plus side, you don't have to add another story to your library unless you want to go back and read the original version. That way, when you open up this book (once editing is complete), it'll kinda be like reading a different story.

I'm gonna be changing facts about the characters as well, like age for example. Hence the name 19 & Pregnant.

Also, I'm not gonna be editing all the chapters completely because the last 10-20 are good, I think it's those ones. I'm also gonna post this on my message board in case you wanna reach out to me over there.

Thanks so much!!

Much Love!
~Hana May~