Chapter 44.1: Toddlers

LIV

I sighed, taking a seat on the couch and placing my laptop and laptop cooler onto my legs. Pressing a button on the couch, I smiled as it reclined, relishing in my good shopping decisions. Winter break is over, which means Rob is back to work and I'm at home alone with the kids. Life was back in its usual swing, and I somehow found the energy to use my laptop instead of taking a nap.

Well, since the kids are older, they don't really wake me up in the middle of the night anymore. So, sleeping is easier for Rob and I, which means I have free time when they're napping.

"It's been so long since I've caught up with the Sims..." I whispered to myself, going on YouTube to check out any updates on new mods, expansion or stuff packs.

I clicked on the first video I saw from my favourite simmer, which reads 'TODDLERS ARE HERE'!

Probably a new mod... I don't think the Sims 4 will ever have toddlers-

"This is not clickbait or a mod, you guys. The Sims 4 FINALLY has toddlers! Maxis has given us what we asked for. Take a look at these cuties..."

I freeze completely, not sure what to do next. This wasn't really happening, was it? I'd given up all hope of the Sims 4 ever having toddlers. I mean, it's been TWO YEARS... And...

And...

"YES!! AHHHHH! THIS IS AMAZING!!" I screamed, so loud my neighbours probably heard it from their workplaces. I shrieked, over and over again, catching the laptop that I almost knocked over in my excitement.

I have to update my game! I have to make a new household with toddlers!

"THIS IS WONDERFUL!" I sang, starting my game update, then getting up and dancing around.

My life! Oh, God, thank you! The game is so wonderful! More wonderful!

"I'm back-" I heard someone say as the front door opened, while I was dancing around in the main foyer. I turned and looked at the door, my arms frozen in the air.

It was Rob!

"HONEY! YOU HAVE TO LISTEN TO ME!" I yelled, attacking him with a bear hug and a huge kiss.

His eyes widened, as he was completely confused as to what was going on and why I was yelling at him to listen.

"You just started talking- What's going on?

"GOOD THINGS!" I squealed, spinning around. I stopped, taking a breath and calming myself down. I grabbed his hands and massaged them in small circles with my thumbs, "good things are happening, Robert." I smiled at him, simply, then gently pulled him in the direction of my laptop, "come along, this way."

We entered the living room, and he looked at me with raised eyebrows, expectantly. I took a seat in my reclining chair, then patted the one beside me with my right hand.

"Step into my office, babe. Don't be shy."

******

A/N

Hey Everyone!!

As a HUGE fan of the Sims franchise, specifically 3 and 4, I was SO EXCITED about this toddlers update! I found out about it two days later...

EA, Maxis...

Thank you.

It's been a bit, I know.

Don't forget to vote and/or comment if you enjoyed this! Share it with your friends!

So, there will be about ten of these kinds of chapters, from 44.1 to 44.9. The reason being...

17 and Pregnant is about to come to a close! I know, unbelievable, right?

I've been writing and updating this story for about THREE YEARS! That's a while! And, I am gonna miss it. But, it's not over yet.

I will be posting a poll on twitter, and I'm asking you all here as well...

Do you want a sequel? Should I write a sequel to 17 and Pregnant?

I'm letting you know, right now, it will not be the same as this. Obviously, but in the sense that the writing will flow differently, because I am a better writer than before. And, it will be much better prepared, more fun, etc.

Of course, the final decision will be up to me, but I want to know what you all want.

Sequel?

Love you all! xoxo

Kisses! Hearts! All that good stuff!

~HanaMay~