Chapter 3

Liv woke up that morning feeling...different. She stretched her arms and hit something. She jumped as she looked to her right. Peacefully, a beautiful face slept. She was about to scream when she remembered what happened. She started smiling instead as she, embarrassed, hid her face with the covers on her bed. She lifted the covers and realized that she was naked, and couldn't glance over at him.

Robert yawned, then opened his eyes. He smiled as he gazed at her. "You're so beautiful..." he spoke softly as he touched her cheek with his right hand. Liv pulled the cover up to hide her face, but he just pulled it down again. "What's the problem?" he asked. "I'm not used to this kind of...attention..." Olivia looked down and just wanted to lay there for a while. "I don't understand why...you're absolutely stunning..." he said, bringing her closer to him, then planting a tender kiss on her lips. She hadn't realized it earlier, but he was definitely not in college. By the looks of it, he was at least 23.

"How old are you?" she asked. She wanted to smack herself right as the words came out of her mouth. He'd ask her age in return, and she didn't want to lie. "I'm 25." he replied, studying her features. In his eyes, she looked over 18, but there was a youth about her that let him know she's one of those people that will age well. She gazed into his eyes, hoping he wouldn't ask her those dreaded four words. "So, how-" "You know what? I'm really hungry. You hungry? I can make some eggs and sausages." Liv said with a little too much enthusiasm, interrupting Rob.

He chuckled and nodded, "I'd love that..." he said, lifting her chin and kissing her, tenderly. She wanted to stay in that moment forever, but knew that breakfast was to be made. Liv got up and grabbed a sheet, wrapping it around her body. She was about to open her closet when Rob came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist. She almost jumped at the contact. "What are you hiding?" he asked, seductively, then tickled her waist. She giggled outrageously, "STOP!" she begged, but he just laughed and kept tickling her, "I c-cant bre-eathe! Hahah!"

He stopped and kissed her on the lips, again. "You really are beautiful..." he said. "And you're really hot." she replied. He continued to stare at her, and Liv just couldn't take the attention anymore. "I need to change." she said, reaching into her closet and grabbing a tank top, sweatpants and a bra. She retreated to the bathroom, dressed up, and hurried out, sheet in hand. "Rob?" she called, but couldn't see him.

She headed downstairs and into the kitchen, grabbing the eggs and sausages out of the fridge. "Let me check my messages." she said to herself, pulling out her phone. She got a text from Myra reading 'Did u leave already? Hope ur ok' and two from her sister 'Wont be home tonight, hv fun!' 'Goin out with friends today, wont be home till late.' This was such a relief for her. How would her sister react to some guy in her house?!

"So, I see breakfast is almost ready." Robert said, walking into the kitchen. "Where were you?" Liv asked him, serving the eggs and sausage. "I was in the guest bathroom I think...I'm not sure. Need some help?" he asked. Liv nodded and handed him the orange juice and cups. They walked onto the terrace and set the stuff down. "This is a nice house." Rob said, admiring the view to the beach. "It really is...By the way, do you live in the area?" she asked, realizing she had no idea where he was from. "Well, technically...I think you've kind of figured out I'm not a college student." he said, poking at his eggs.

"Yeah, I kinda knew already. I could tell." She told him, biting her second sausage. "How?" he asked, finally eating his food. She chuckled softly then looked toward the beach, "I just know..." He studied her face, mesmerized by the look in her eyes. Her long black hair falling over her shoulders. "Olivia, right?"" he asked, grabbing her attention. "Yes. What is it?" she asked, pleasantly smiling at him. "How old are you?" he asked, waiting for her answer. Her expression sunk and she looked down at her plate. "Sev..." she mumbled a quiet reply, hoping he didn't ask her to- "What? Could you repeat that?" he asked. Damn, what the hell? Did he really need to know? "I'm seventeen." Liv said, loud and clear.