Chapter 32

-Robert E. Braden is now being played by Chris Evans, if you didn't know...LOVE HIM!! <3-

LIV

I'm so... ANGRY!

Yes, it's at the point where I'm so upset, I'm using the word angry.

I never use angry...

"I'm taking my kids, and I'm going to get myself another car," I told Rob, with a determined frown on my face.

I don't know who he thinks he is, but I have my own money, and I can use it as I please. If I want to get another car for the sake of my children, by God, I will!

"We don't need another car," he replied with a sigh. "We already have two. What's the use of another?"

"We have two five-seat vehicles when we should have on with seven or eight seats in it."

"You're not buying another car, Liv!"

I put my hands on my hips, "who are you? You can't tell me what to do!"

"You're acting like a child, babe."

"And you're acting like we're broke, Robert!"

"...I just don't think we should spend frivolously."

I shook my head, smiling. Not an 'okay, I forgive you' smile. The kind when you're about to lose it. "I have money in my account, and there's so much of it! I'm not saying we don't share finances, but I'm buying another vehicle. I could buy five if I wanted. I'm just getting one."

"You know what? I have to go to school today, anyway. I picked up a shift for registration. Since you don't give a shit what I think... Do what you want," he got up from the bar stool at the island counter and went to the sink.

"Oh, so we're cursing now?"

"Don't act like you never do, Liv."

"When I'm infuriated, maybe. But, this is not that serious!"

"Whatever, just go. Leave me and my sensibility to go work," he said as he went upstairs, probably to change.

"Let him go," I whispered to myself, "I can drive there on my own anyway."

Just then, my phone went off. I took it out of my purse that had been sitting on the kitchen counter, answering it without checking to see who was calling.

"Hello?"

"Is this Olivia Haydon?" A female voice asked.

"Yes... May I know who's calling?"

"...You will... Eventually." Then, she hung up.

I looked at the phone, confused, "who just prank called me?" I went through my calls and it was a blocked number. "Definitely a prank call."

Not even a minute after, the phone rung again.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Liv, it's Aunt J!"

"Hey! How's everything? How are uncle Aaron and the kids?"

"They're great. I- Ow!! Ow!!"

My heartbeat increased as my concern and fear did as well. "What's wrong? Are you okay?!"

"Livy, don't panic," I heard my uncle say into the phone.

"What's going on?" I asked, still concerned.

I heard him soothing her in the back and telling her to breathe, "Jen's in labour."

******

"I came as quickly as I could! How are you doing?" I asked my aunt as I rushed into her hospital room. Room? More like suite. My uncle went all out; got her into a private hospital and her own large suite.