Chapter 5

Hey everyone! So, as a little treat and kind of apology for being a bit late, I'm doing some of this chapter in Rob's POV! Yay, right?! Hope you like it! xD

ROBERT

I watched as Liv peacefully fell into a blissful sleep. What does she mean she won't be the same tomorrow? Well, it could mean she's going to be a lot better. But, do people really say it like that?

"Oh, shut up, Rob." I said to myself. "Hmm?" Liv hummed, her eyes opening sluggishly. "Oh, sorry, I was talking to myself." I told her, embarrassed. I looked away from her and at the nurse's desk. I hadn't noticed it before, but there was a large framed picture of her and...Liv?

I got up and walked over to the photo. As I got a closer look at it, I realized it wasn't Liv. "Maybe it's her sister?" I whispered to myself. No, that wasn't possible since I knew Amanda. 'Maybe it's her mom...' I thought to myself. Just then, the bell queuing fourth period went. "Shit! I was supposed to be in class! What am I doing here?" I paced around the room, not sure what to do.

'Should I just leave Liv here by herself? Why not? She's almost 18...Wait! I can't! She's in a really vulnerable state right now! I see the way guys stare at her. What if they come in and try to take advantage of her?! What if they...No, they wouldn't...' I thought to myself.

I looked over at the bed she was lying in and noticed she had shifted her position. Her arm was now across her chest,  making it (her chest) more noticeable. I walked over to the bed and sat beside her. No classes for me fourth period, so I should be fine. She smiled and shifted again. "Mmm...Jazm...nice...baby..." she mumbled. Baby? Maybe she was dreaming about the kid. "Ro...Rob...Robert..." she mumbled again. My face started tingling as I stared at her.

'She thinks about me?' I thought, finding the idea surprising. "You lied to me..." she whispered, and then a tear fell from her face, rolling down to her ear since she was on her back. "I'm...one of them..." she mumbled once again. Never in any of my years had I heard any woman reveal this much by talking during a dream. Right as my heart was calming down, she threw her arms around my neck.

"Liv.." I whispered, trying not to wake her up completely. I took her hands and tried to loosen their grip. But just as I thought I'd succeeded, she pulled me down to her lips and kissed me. I would've pulled away but, damn. She was a really good kisser, and her body heat was making me go crazy. I kissed her back and all the guilt and reason I usually have was pushed to the back of my mind.

OLIVIA

I kissed this gorgeous man in front of me and it was amazing. This was by far the best dream I'd ever had. But, it was about Rob, which kind of hurt. Why did I have to think about him. "Liv..." I heard him whisper, 'huskily' I gasped. I pulled away from him with the stregnth I could muster despite my fever. "I thought I was dreaming..." I said, staring at him. He looked at me then quickly looked away.

'What's his deal?' I thought. I felt like screaming when I realized it. He was kissing me! Kissing me back! I thought I was sleeping...So did he! "You're disgusting!" I yelled. My head pounded at the pressure from my loud voice. "What did I do?" he protested, all innocent. "What do you mean? You know, well assumed, that I was sleeping! You took advantage of me..." I broke into tears at my last words.

He did it again! Fooling me, playing around! "I don't want that!" I squealed, hitting him when he tried to comfort me. "Liv-" "Why don't you go home to Iz, or whatever her name is. Or, do you already have a new flavour of the week?" I asked.

He winced and, for some reason, I felt a bit bad. "No, I don't. Look, what I had with you...I...It was different but-" "I'm too young for you, right?" I asked him. I made it sound like it was his fault, but it was true in a way.

"Liv, I'm sorry. Please-"

"Just go away."

"What?"

"Go. Away."

"Listen to me-"

"GET OUT!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. At this point, after all the yelling, I was surprised no one had stormed in here out of concern. Rob got up and turned toward the door. I snuggled back into bed, trying to hold back my tears, when he just stormed back.

"I want to know if the kid is mine!" he yelled. I was shocked that he'd raised his voice. I looked at him, mouth open, not sure what to say. How could he assume I'd been with other guys? And, after he got my first time?!

"You're so stubborn. You won't even listen to what I have to say. Can't you just answer the damn question?" he asked me, a little gentler now.

"The kid is yours, that's for sure, you a**. How could you assume I've been with other guys like the whores you get with?"

"Excuse me? You slept with me, a guy you'd just met, the same night we met!"

"Well, you-"

"What? I what, huh?"

"YOU TOOK MY FIRST!"

He totally shut up after I said that. I looked at him as tears fell down my cheeks.

"You took my virginity, and then you left because I'm a few months shy of being eighteen...My VIRGINITY! YOU BASTARD!" I screamed, throwing a pen at him. He didn't say anything. He just looked at me, this look I couldn't really read. I thought it was some kind of sympathy. After that, he just turned around and left. "Wow...That's just great..." I mumbled, then finally snuggled up and cried myself to sleep.

___________________________________________________________

A/N

Heyy you guys! Thanks for reading this chapter! Sorry it's not that long, but I have to get some shut eye since I have school tomorrow. I hope you enjoyed the character POVs. I know I did! If you loved this chapter, be sure to Vote, Comment and follow me for more stories! Speaking of more stories, check out my other titles and, if you have to, on your favourites, remind me to update. If I can, I might do another update before Friday. We'll see how the week proceeds. Thanks for all your support and I will catch ya next update!!

Until Then!

-HanaMay  .