Chapter 34.5: Young Mom's Club

LIV

"I want OUT! I'm done!" Sonya screamed, throwing a stuffed animal across the room. I was totally confused as to what was happening, considering I'd just arrived at the scene in the last few seconds.

"Liv! Thank GOD you're here," Zara exclaimed in exasperation, pulling me into her living room.

Zara, Sonya and myself have become close since I joined the club. But, Sonny  being a woman with a short temper, was struggling to start things again with the father of her kids.

In this past month since the start of school, my mind has been preoccupied with the kids and my family. These two had to remind me that I still needed a social life. Now, tomorrow is thanksgiving. As busy as I was, Sonya needed me.

"Hey! What's going on?" I asked, setting my bag down. "I dropped the kids at my mom's, so..."

Sonya snapped her head around when she heard my voice, "Olivia!" She ran up to me and gave me a hug, then started wailing.

"Mark is so... So-"

"Needy?" Zara asked, her arms crossed.

"Yes! He wants to move in and go on dates-"

"Sonny. That's a good thing," I told her, stepping back and taking a look at her. "I think we should cool down. What's the real problem?"

I brought her over to the couch and had her take a seat. She sighed, "I don't think he wants another baby."

"Well, you already have two. You should talk to him about it."

"I don't think there will be a discussion."

"Why not?"

She looked at me and Zara as more tears fell down her red cheeks, "I'm pregnant. And there's no way I'm going to get rid of this baby."

******

"Did you buy the turkey?" I asked Rob over the phone. Somehow, this small get together had turned into a sleepover, and now I had finally found time to sneak out for a bit to call home.

"Yeah. I also got butterball ham."

"Who did you invite over?"

"My family. Our parents have never met, so I thought this would be a good time. Is Raven coming?"

"Never. I promise you, if Amanda brings him I'm kicking them both out of the house."

"Liv! The movie's starting! And the kids are asleep!" Sonya called from the living room.

"I gotta go, Rob. I'll see you early tomorrow. Love you!"

"I love you. Have fun."

*********
Hey everyone!!

I hope you enjoyed this short chapter! The official chapter will be up in a few hours! See you then.

Much Love!

HanaMay