Filler

Hey Everyone!

Before I start, I just thought I'd let you know that chapter 26 is going to be out tomorrow! I might do it in third person POV, or Rob's POV. What do you think? Anyway, we'll see.

So, I was reading a few previous chapters because I saw some recent comments there, and then I realized something...

Because of my dodgey(is that even a word?) updating, technically, the twins and Neil would be over a year old! Ahhhhhh!

So, here's what we're gonna do. Let's just say, for the sake of my sanity and yours, that their story has happened 2014/2015 instead of 2013/2014. So, basically a different school year.

And, let's set ages straight right now. I know you guys are constantly like 'they can't be that age.' or, 'that's not right'. I'll be totally honest. I don't have a notepad where I right down all the facts and time frames, clearly. I just do not keep track. I do have other things to do. Anyway, since I love writing this story, I am setting the record straight right now. Mostly for all of you.

Okay!

*Despite my many mistakes, this is the way it was supposed to go and is*

In terms of the twins...

Liv and Rob did the deed mid November

It takes about two weeks to conceive (I was actually in parenting class)

So, December was her first month

Nine months later, it's August something

She gives birth.

If you count that on your hands, August to December, it's about 8 1/2 months (she did not give birth in the beginning of August) and, yes, her doctor messed up the due dates, it happens

In terms of Neil...

He was born April 14th, something like that (and, now I'm saying in 2015) and Liv and Rob adopted him in July, 3 months

That is the same year the twins are born in

If we count that to December, it's 9 months, so he's about 8 and a half months old, which is exactly 4 months older than the twins.

That's why it's like they're twins. Same year.

There's not really anything else, as far as I see it, to fill.

We haven't celebrated Rob's birthday yet!

Don't worry, we will. HAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah, I'm done.

See you tomorrow!

-RHN