Chapter 12

OLIVIA

"Morning Olivia." Rob said, smiling at me as I opened my eyes. He'd clearly been awake at least five minutes before me. "Were you watching me sleep?" I asked him, rubbing my eyes. His cheeks turned red which was an immediate giveaway, "Is that wrong?" I shook my head and chuckled. "It's cute. Unless you're a creep."

"So, do we have any plans for the day?" I asked. He got out of bed and walked into the bathroom, and then immediately walked back out. "We don't but I do." He replied. "Well...? What are you doing?" I asked, wondering why he was acting strange. "Not that it should really concern you, but I'm going to see my parents. My mother specifically wanted to see me in person."

I moved my head like I was dodging a bullet, giving him a double take. "Not that it should concern me? I'm sorry, who do you think I am?" I asked, completely offended. "My girlfriend. Who shouldn't be worrying about anything right now. Spend the day with your friends or something. I'll be back later in the afternoon." He gave me a kiss on the cheek and walked into the bathroom.

I sat on the bed, completely and utterly shocked. The only thing I could think of was to go and get Neil. I walked into his room and picked him up from his crib. "Why do I even have you in a different room? You know what? That changes now." I put him back in the crib, which he didn't seem to like. I rolled the crib into mine and Robert's room and placed it next to a wall.

"Perfect. You know what's upsetting? Today is my birthday and all your father wants to do is leave us here with each other. I love you but I love us all together. That would be the best birthday present. A party would be nice too, but I love my family more." I told Neil, letting him squeeze my finger.

Rob then emerged from the bathroom. I turned around as soon as I heard the door open and all he had on was a towel. I stared at his amazing physique and he caught me watching him. "Don't drool." He said, putting on his clothes. "Why don't you tell yourself that?" I said. "Well a bulging belly isn't much to drool at." He said.

I looked at him and tears streamed down my face. "Why would you say something like that?" I asked in tears, looking down at my abdomen. It was now extremely obvious that I was expecting. "I'm joking, I didn't mean it like that." He said, trying to give me a hug. I moved his hands away from me and he sighed.

"I'm taking Neil with me. My parents want to meet him." He said. "Then why can't I come? Don't they want to meet me?" I asked, still upset. He paused for a while and I already knew what the answer was. "Just go. I'll pack his bag." I said, walking out of the room. "Don't forget to take your cell if you go somewhere!" He called out as I was going down the steps. I heard him, but I didn't think he deserved a reply at that moment.

"So, he really said all that?" Yana asked me. I had decided to call her and ask if we could hang out. She was like the only friend I had left that wasn't related to me in any way. Also, one of my best friends. We'd decided to go to the mall and get Fro Yo from her family's company stand in the food court. It was free and I was all for it. It doesn't matter how rich I am, I'm always loving free stuff.

"Yes! He did! Can you believe it?! I mean I work so hard and...I just..." I started to cry and Yana nodded her head in understanding. "It's alright. I know, I know. Are you crying because of the hormones, how you feel, or both?" She asked. "Both." I replied, sniffling. I wiped my eyes and took a few deep breaths to calm myself down.

"You know, I'm still a bit surprised. I thought even I would get pregnant as a teen before you ever did." She said. "Yeah, well, I did it first. And I don't regret it. I am where I am and I'm grateful for it all." I told her. I would never regret all that's happened because I've gotten a blessing out of it.