Chapter 41.5: Holiday Cribs

OLIVIA

"Three, two, one... Action!"

"Hi! Olivia Ty Haydon here, giving you a warm welcome to my Christmas Crib."

"This way!"

"Around this time of year, I like to be prepared for the big day," I turned toward the camera, slowly stepping backwards as I spoke to my audience. "There's so much going on, it's vital that I stay on my game."

We walked into the kitchen, and I went behind the counter.

"Now, I know you're expecting me to cook. Wouldn't that be nice? Sorry, I'm not getting my hands dirty right now... Ha, aha!

But, let's be honest, no one actually cooks on these shows. I'm gonna show you what I made last night, eat it, and not share a bite with anyone."

"So, yesterday, I went all out. I had some time to spare, while the babies were sleeping. I decided to make use of it."

"Here, we have roasted, delectable, delicious... Asparagus sticks with Monterrey jack melted over it as a starter!"

I stabbed a stick with my fork and bit into it, "yum, yum! Sorry you can't have any! Hm hm!"

******

"Now that we've taken a tour of the house, let us read a story. I like to tell my friends and family stories that I've written... In my head. Anyway..."

"T'was the night before Christmas, and all through the house,

not a baby was stirring, where's Rob?

He's out!

I opened the door and let these people inside,

They're from MTV Cribs...

Well,

I hope they didn't lie.

Anywho,

I made cookies.
Gingerbread, snap.

Earlier this year,

My sister crossed me.

She got slapped.

What was I saying?
Oh yes,

What a great time of the year!
The atmosphere is filled with Holiday cheer,

and I love it.

Like Robin Thicke,

mustache and all.
I'm on stage singing,

CHRISTMAS!

Christmas!

Christma-"

"What are you doing?" Rob was standing in the bathroom doorway, sniffling a laugh.

I turned around slowly, away from the mirror and my imagination. My arms crossed in front of me, "what are you doing?"

"What?"

"Watching me with those eyes. Looking all entranced..." I walked over to him, ran a finger across his bottom lip and smirked, "is there something you wanted?"

His eyes darkened, but his smile never faltered.

"Baby... All I want for Christmas is you."

*********

A/N

Hey everybody!

OMG, THIS IS SOOOOOO LATE!

I can't even explain to you all how busy I've been!

And tired...

Geez!

I have a special Christmas/Holiday gift for you tomorrow, whether you celebrate or not! You're going to love it!

Thanks so much for all of your support and for reading this story. Vote and/or comment if you enjoyed this chapter. Check out my other stories as well.

Don't worry, there will be two full updates this one. One of which will be up on Saturday! Just a little special something, 'cause I missed another Saturday :P

Love you all!

~HanaMay~