Nonsense? Part 1

Alternative Title: The Time Dice Was Revealed To Be A Sanders

Summary: Thomas brought a friend home. No one knows how or why, but he can see the sides. Roman has a sinking feeling in the pit of his stomach. Remus might be in disbelief.

Pairings: N/A

Tw: Sympathetic Villain!Dice.

Words: 868

Dice is The Critic from Stressed To Impress, yes that's his name. Anyways, my headcanon is Dice uses He/She pronouns so randomly sometimes people will use She for Dice. I won't explain anything yet cause you'll see, but yeah. I wanted everyone to be sympathetic so this is the fic I'm gonna -softly switches Virgil and Andy-.

This is more of a prologue cuz I have a lot of ideas for this story and kicking it off? Was hard- I just wanted to get to the big scenes already lol.

----

"So when is he coming over?"

Thomas looked over at his fanciful side.

Roman had been excited about the fact Thomas's friend was coming over, even if he had felt... odd every time he saw the critic.

Anton was an odd person, at best. At worst, he made Roman's stomach tighten.

But Patton was excited, so Roman was sure that his excitement was fine.

"I hope she likes our house!"

"Do you think he'll talk about the drapes?" Remus butted in when Patton spoke, causing Patton to frown.

"Good things, hopefully."

"You know..." Logan spoke up. "Perhaps we should figure out our plans for what to do with him."

Andy blew out a breath. "Oh- Yeah... We can't just let him come here and make things up on the spot. If you're going the movie route, maybe something he's already said he likes before."

Thomas chewed his lip. "Yeah, right, I should-"

The doorbell ringing cut him off.

Deceit adjusted his gloves. "Well, seems being prepared isn't the way we're handling today."

Thomas whimpered. "I- yeah, guess winging it is the way to go."

Roman felt unnerved again when Thomas opened the door.

He swore the other could see him, swore the other stared directly at him.

He could feel Andy tense too, right next to him.

Thomas's guest had round, dark sunglasses- enough to hide his eyes and make it seem like he was looking, yeah.

Roman nodded to himself, stepping back as Thomas let Anton in and chattered excitedly.

"Thomas and Anton could be twins." Andy remarked, giving a slight smile when Remus started to giggle.

"Alright, we should let Thomas have his time with his friend!" Patton suddenly called, clapping his hands for everyone's attention.

"So soon?"

Andy and Roman both flinched, as Patton's eyes widened a bit.

But Anton wasn't talking to them, it was... just a coincidence.

Thomas had offered lunch.

"Oh, I guess it is a little early. Plus, we haven't chosen what to do!" Thomas grinned.