Bites

OKAY SO THIS IS THE FIRST NSFW ONE AND IT'S DUKECEIT AND DON'T READ IT IF YOU CAN'T FHDUFHESDU THERE SHOULDN'T BE TOO MANY I'M JUST TRYING MY HAND, FIRST NSFW SANDERS SIDES FIC EVER WRITTEN

---

Deceit and Remus don't really fight too much. Or at least, it isn't a fight. They argue, sure, but it's never anything that could threaten their relationship, or cause them to actually be angry at each other.

So that's probably why when Deceit says "Bite me", Remus doesn't hesitate to do so.

And Deceit doesn't hesitate to moan.

"Did you like that, Deccy?" Remus immediately asked breathlessly, mouth mere centimeters away from the bite mark now on Deceit's skin.

Deceit gave a noise. "I- Well-"

Remus looked down at Deceit's crotch, before back up into his eyes. "You did."

"I most certainly did not."

A slight defeated look appeared on Deceit's face, before he moaned again when Remus bit at his arm once more.

"Do you wanna forget our argument and do something more fun~?" Remus asked, voice careful.

Deceit sighed. "We're getting back to the argument afterwards. It's important our side stays clean. What you do with your room is different."

Remus rolled his eyes. "Yeah, yeah. Let me paint your skin with bite marks."

Deceit's cheeks went slightly pink.

Deceit nodded a bit, exhaling weakly when Remus started giving more bites across his skin, giving moans in the back of his throat.

Deceit gave a noise when Remus started pulling down his pants, breathlessly laughing.

"How'd we even get here..." He mumbled to himself.

Remus snorted but didn't respond, leaving nibbles and bites in Deceit's inner thighs now.

Deceit covered his mouth, before gasping when Remus suddenly wrapped his lips around one of Deceit's members, gently holding the other.

"Glad you're not into cock and ball torture." Deceit half joked.

Remus snorted and popped off a bit. "Who said I wasn't?"

"Wow."

"Don't worry, we just had an argument. I want to make you feel good now."

"... To get on my good side?"

Remus grinned widely before taking Deceit back into his mouth, sucking on Deceit and slowly bobbing his head.

Deceit couldn't hold back a whimper and whine.

Remus knew it was just because he was being soft.

Sometimes that's what they needed.

Not most times but sometimes.

At least Deceit's whimpered moans made Remus hard too.