It

Remus is sick of being around people who don't know his pronouns, but he can't seem to tell them that today, his pronouns are it. It just knew that it'd be called transphobic when it told the other sides.

Some Demus and Thomus undertones.

Warnings: Unsympathetic Patton, dysphoria, cursing, some dickish Virgil toward Remus but no more than canon and he's good to Remus later, self esteem issues, Vomit.

I just love Remus and feel him a lot and I thought it'd be nice to write him coming out about his it pronouns on an it day.

Probably just a one shot, not thinking of continuing but might if people want to.

----

Remus Sanders was a lot of things.

Demented? Sure. Stinky? Maybe. Loud? Of course.

A boy?

Um... Probably not, no.

His pronouns changed day by day though. Sometimes he, sometimes they, sometimes she, sometimes even neopronouns.

His most used set of neopronouns was zey/zem.

Today though...

Today its pronouns were it.

Remus however, wasn't able to be alone that day to stay with its it pronouns. It was being forced to be around everyone and hear he, he, he.

"Why is he here?!" Virgil cried, as angry as usual.

He...

Remus gave a noise. "I'm right here, emo."

"Yeah. I can see that." Virgil rolled his eyes, making it flinch very slightly.

"While I know my brother can be... too much a lot of the time, I believe today is an important day for him to be able to contribute!"

Remus felt revolted as Roman kept talking. Brother. It wasn't... But the sentiment felt good... Which meant Remus really had to not look as disgusted as he felt.

"Are you alright, Remus?" Logan asked, head tilted.

Remus swallowed a tiny bit when everyone looked at it. Oh god, not at all. But it had to lie, it had to.

"Of course, Logi-bear!"

"Mm. I don't be-"

"Butts!"

Logan gave an exasperated noise, but yelling Butts at least made Roman, Virgil, Patton, and Thomas not pay attention to it anymore.

Logan stared at Remus as everyone started talking once more, before speaking up again.

"Remus, are you going to contribute?"

Again, again everyone was looking at it.

Remus blinked. "Oh, sorry Loo-Loo. I just was lost in my thoughts!"

Roman blinked and tilted his head. "You're acting a little weird, Remus."

"Any weirder than usual?" Virgil asked blankly, rolling his eyes.

Remus gave a noise. Now not only did it feel extremely dysphoric and gross, but everyone hated it again.

"Do you have a booby for a head?" Remus finally asked Virgil, deciding to try and force itself into being normal.

"Remus, if you're going to be here, I'd really like it if you kept potty words out of your mouth and stayed on topic." Patton said finally, voice pointed. Like an adult chiding a misbehaving, bad kid.