Swing

I personally hc that Virgil is taller than Remus but I liked it this way for this one haha

---

Remus knew when Virgil's personal space needed to not be messed with. Sure, it took him a long time, but Virgil finally decided to give Remus some sort of signal if he wasn't joking anymore and really wanted to be left alone.

So when Remus snuck up behind Virgil and wrapped his arms around the purple side, swinging him around quickly in the warm hug that Remus had caught him in, Remus didn't really listen to the first words from Virgil's mouth.

"Remus! Put me down!"

Remus giggled loudly, listening to Virgil's gasp and kissing his cheek.

"Noooo~!" Remus giggled. "I've caught you in my trap! You're mine, forever, emo!"

Virgil sighed as he let it happen, looking down at his legs dangling off the floor a bit, kicking them a little.

"This isn't fair. Why are you taller than me?"

Remus giggled. "I'm not as tall as Logan at least. Imagine if Logan picked you up and tossed you across the room! I'd catch you!"

Virgil sighed, before giving a cat like hiss as Remus started swinging him around a bit, tapping Remus's hand four times.

Remus put Virgil down and gave a few last giggles.

"You're so smaaaalll~!"

Virgil rolled his eyes, before giving a snort. "Yeah, yeah."

Remus stuck his tongue out. "Let's go on a date."

"Fine. Movie?"

"Yes!"

Virgil suggested Coraline, and smiled when Remus squealed excitedly and nodded.

They really did have a lot of the same taste.