Depression

I didn't want to make a new work but also, maybe it'll just be 90% Remus with some special other drabbles? Remus is still biggest, and if one shots get longer than drabbles I'll make them a separate thing probably

Idk what to do lol

Patton and Thomas are depressed, but at least it's together.

---

Thomas hadn't noticed how bad he was feeling until it was too late and he was holding back sobs.

He didn't know why he felt so bad though. He didn't...

He-

Could it be Patton? Maybe that was the problem.

Thomas gave little noises as he summoned Patton, watching as the moral side appeared.

He... looked worse for wear.

Both of them looked exhausted, sad, and a mess.

"Have you been crying?" Thomas asked, voice soft. Patton didn't respond, and Thomas noticed the absence of his cardigan.

This was depression, wasn't it?

Patton's voice finally rose up, crackly and breathless; "If you don't hug me right now, I think I might fall apart..."

Thomas quickly pulled Patton close, holding onto the dad figure tightly and relishing in Patton's grip back.

"Patton, it feels horrible..."

"I know, kiddo..." Patton whispered, burying his face against Thomas's chest.

"... Patton, I..." Thomas swallowed a little. "I really... can I have a..."

Patton shifted and lifted his head a bit, wiping away some tears before he gave Thomas a small kiss.

Thomas gave the peck back, before putting the blanket bunched up in the corner of his bed over the two of them.

Patton held onto Thomas tightly, sniffing and wiping his face again. "Everything will be okay, Thomas..." He whispered.

Thomas slowly nodded a bit. "Okay... I believe you, Patton..."

Patton didn't respond, but Thomas really didn't care that he didn't.

Thomas needed a nap, and so did Patton.