Sick (I'll Be Good Part 4)

Part 4 of this accidental long story, haha sorry. Aaaand now I want it to be Logceitmus, also Virgil wants to keep Remus, and Patton is in denial.

----

Remus was starting to get sick. Really sick.

Virgil had many ways of trying to... 'Teach' him to be good, including using Remus's own writing against him, forcing him to do things and hitting him to make sure he did them, and knocking Remus out if he was being especially too talkative about things that weren't allowed.

Remus was a mover, someone who couldn't really sit still at all, so Virgil started trying to teach Remus to sit in a humiliating, bowing motion on command, a word that could even be used to make him.

It took a lot of abuse for him to even listen to that.

Remus stayed in Virgil's room now, too afraid to write just in case Virgil used it against him. Too afraid to talk about his feelings, but the more he didn't, the more his body seemed to cave into itself.

Virgil used a collar and chain leash on Remus a lot, especially when he had to leave.

Remus knew he had to be grateful, because even with all of that, Virgil obviously just wanted to make sure Remus didn't hurt anyone, make sure Remus could be happy and not dangerous.

Not a monster.

He knew because Virgil would hold him close and sigh and apologize about it hurting, explain that it was a necessity that he didn't like having to do.

The first time Virgil hurt Remus since leaving to be with the core sides, the whipping, that was anger. Anger because Remus had hurt Thomas, had made Logan get upset with Virgil and Patton, had ruined everything.

Remus forgave him now though, because it was an accident, he hadn't meant to hurt Remus so bad.

Now, Remus had to learn to not cause that again.

Logan seemed to be upset a lot now that Remus was gone, Virgil would say. Remus had to learn quicker or he'd hurt Logan, Virgil would say.

Logan was hurting because of Remus, Virgil would say.

Remus had been touching wounds on his legs, shuddering a little as he tried to get used to the awful texture of the clothes Virgil had given him that day, when the door was being opened.

"Virgil?"

Roman. Oh no.

Remus quickly tried to hide, curling up and keeping silent. He wasn't ready! Virgil said he wasn't ready, Virgil said that he would hurt Logan, Patton, Thomas... Roman... Even Deceit...

Roman was taking his sword out.

"What's in here?" He asked, rough voice terrifying Remus.

A monster was in here, and Roman was going to kill him. He knew he was. He knew Roman had to be planning-

Remus gave a choked scream when Roman tripped over the chain attached to his throat, holding his hurt neck. The chain hurt the bruises already on his throat, struggling to breathe as Roman kept tugging when he tried to get his foot out of the loop of chain.

"Remus?!"

Remus trembled violently, eyes wide as he tried to breathe. "N-Ngh-"

Roman quickly moved close, inspecting Remus as the other half of creativity cowered.

"Wh... This is where you've been...? With Virgil...? Remus, you're hurt... Why is-" Roman cut himself off, eyes wide as he stared ay Remus, before he looked angry.