Mine

Toxic Moxiety!

---

Virgil was used to Patton not letting him go out to see his friends. Of course, Virgil felt a little like maybe he wished Patton wouldn't, but he knew it was because Patton loved him.

Patton wanted him safe, with him...

Even though that meant Virgil wasn't allowed to hang out with everyone too much.

But Roman was inviting him to hang out with Roman, Deceit, Remus, and Logan.

Virgil was nervous as he tried to think of how to ask Patton.

His boyfriend was baking something, and Virgil was worried about upsetting him.

"Virgil? Did you need something?"

Virgil flinched slightly. "Um- w-well- I, um- Roman and Logan and Deceit and Remus invited me t-to go and hang out with them tonight, um... They're watching a movie-"

"You want to leave?"

Virgil went quiet. "I uh- well, not for... Not for long, I just wanted... They invited me and-"

"I don't care if they invited you." Patton crossed his arms, and stood straighter. "You're spending tonight with me. And tomorrow night. And the night after that."

Virgil swallowed hard, eyes averting. "I um... I..." He sighed, shoulders slumping. "Okay, Patton... I love you...."

"I love you too, Virgil. Go get a movie on, we can watch one together. Pick whichever one you want."

Virgil gave a thin smile and nodded softly. "O-Okay... Okay."

Patton smiled a little as Virgil left to put a movie on.

Virgil was his.

No one else's.