Panic Attacks (I'll Be Good Part 10)

Blood, abuse, nonconsensual kissing, Abusive Virgil, this one's kinda bad

---

Logan huffed when they appeared, noticing Remus tremble slightly, Virgil eye him, Thomas tiredly rub his eyes.

"Thomas, what are you doing?" Logan asked, eyes narrowing slightly.

Thomas jumped, and Virgil scowled a bit.

"What are you doing here, Logan?"

Thomas didn't say anything about Virgil's hostile words, just shakily breathing.

Logan frowned deeply. "Thomas, are you alright?"

"Hey." Virgil snapped in Logan's face, causing the logical side to glare. "I asked you something."

"I asked Thomas something first."

Thomas rubbed his face. "L-Logan..."

Logan's expression softened a bit. "What are you doing to Thomas?"

"I'm not doing anything. He's afraid." Virgil smirked at Logan when Thomas looked away. "Remus is terrifying."

"I-I..." Thomas looked ready to cry, covering his face.

Remus looked at Thomas with wide eyes, before looking at Virgil.

"You're hurting him..."

Logan gave a shaky exhale, feeling panicked too. Oh, Remus was right.

Remus balled his fists a bit, before lunching at Virgil.

"Sit!" Virgil quickly yelled, causing Remus to stumble and quickly move to sit.

Thomas's eyes widened as he saw Remus's reaction, before he was panicking.

"No no!" Logan cried, as the panic attack affected him too.

Virgil smirked, before moving over to Remus. "What are you doing?"

"... You're hurting Tommy... How could you, I-I-"

"I wasn't hurting Thomas. You were. He got a panic attack because of you."

Remus dipped his head upward, before flinching as Virgil smacked him across the face.

"V-Virgil-" Thomas gasped, as Logan struggled to help.

Remus looked around, before shaking his head.

"No, that's you."

Virgil's expression went blank, before he moved and grabbed Remus by his collar. "Fine. It was me. It's your fault I hurt them, though."

"How?!"

Virgil sighed and smiled. "You didn't love me."

Remus looked like his breath was stolen immediately.

"... what?"

"I called you a monster because you broke my heart." Virgil sighed. "And you've hurt the others anyways. I don't know why you never wanted to just be with me. I can handle you."

"You called me an illness... Logan can-"

Virgil huffed. "Remus. Do you ever understand what's going on?"

Remus stared up at Virgil, before whimpering when Virgil gave him a kiss.

His air was stolen again, he couldn't breathe-

"You were a monster to everyone, and I helped that. I wanted everyone to call you a monster. I wanted everyone to think you were a monster because I want you to myself. But you and your stupid, beautiful... You made them like you. I made Deceit break up with you. I made Deceit give you to me."

Remus stared with wide eyes, trembling violently.

Virgil looked over at Logan, who was weakly trying to shuffle toward them, struggling to breathe.

Virgil grabbed onto Remus tightly, sinking out with him.

Remus struggled, arms flailing weakly as he tried to grab onto something.

Virgil smacked him upside the head, and Remus weakly gasped.

"I thought if I just kept everyone from you, it'd be okay. But it wasn't enough. It's not enough, not after you stupidly started dating Logan. How could you do that to me?"

"D-Didn't- Do-" Remus tried to breathe. "Anyth-"

Virgil growled. "Shut up. You don't get to pretend-"

He was cut off by a wet noise.

Virgil looked over to see Roman behind him, holding his sword forward.

"Did- Did you just impale me?"

Virgil stared incredulously at Roman, who was struggling to breathe too.

Roman whimpered shallowly.

"All of you are so. Fucking. Dumb."

"L-Leave alone-" Remus gasped, trying desperately to save Roman.

"That's what you want?" Virgil asked, regarding Remus with some amusement.

"I'll- Anythin- Do any-"

Virgil's eyes lit up a bit. "You will?"

Remus nodded quickly.

"Well... I can think of something."

Roman groaned, trying to push himself up. His body felt heavy, heavy- Virgil was weighing him down.

"No! R-Rem-" Roman tried.

Remus looked over at Roman.

"Now Roman, don't worry. If Remus is good, I won't hurt him, or you." Virgil smiled, before moving to kiss Remus again.

Remus shakily kissed back, gasping and breathing when their lips touched. He could breathe...

Roman gave little gasps, tears spilling down his cheeks. "I'LL KILL YOU!" He screamed, forcing himself to get up again.

Virgil snorted in amusement. "Come on Remus. Let's go to my old room."

Roman sobbed as he watched Roman and Virgil leave, before collapsing on the floor.

He didn't look up when he heard footsteps.

He was busy plotting brutal murder.