She stood in front of me hesitantly and looked around cautiously.

"What?" I asked.

"Do I really look like a kid? " she asked and looked at her clothes.

I looked at her up and down. Short - baby face - childish behavior. Overall cute.

"Move Kid, this is not middle school this a university" I said while pushing her forehead.

"Idiot I am sixteen, heard the part teen right...T-E-E-N not a kid" she yelled while I drove away laughing. That was fun.

********END OF FLASHBACK*******

I laughed when thinking how I teased my kitten when I first met her. I can't believe that she is my girlfriend now.

"Why are you laughing?" she asked narrowing her eyes.

"I just thought about our first meeting" I said and laughed even more.

She glared at me. Oops.

"You know something?" I asked.

"What?" she snapped.

"You still miss it" I said and gestured hourglass figure with my hands.

"Oh Yeah... Then why don't you break up with me and get a girlfriend who has it" she said and gestured the same hourglass figure.

"I can but I only want you" I said and held held her hand while driving using a single hand.

I held her hand tightly when she tried to remove it from mine.

"You know from the moment we entered the relationship, all you do is making me want to break up" she said.

"I'm just kidding sweetheart. Look we arrived" I said and parked the car in Knights corporation.

"Whatever Adams" she snapped and got down before I could open the door for her.

I lead her to the elevator by holding her waist.

Everyone was too busy to notice our presence.

When we entered the top floor, my kitten signalled to be silent.

I raised my eyebrow. He still could hear her.

"Why?" I whispered. I could humor my girlfriend.

She crouched down near the door.

"Where is Ashley?" I whispered crouching down next to her while looking at Ashley's empty desk.

"I think they are making out inside, if they are I don't want to ruin the moment" she whispered trying to find something on the door.

"What are you searching?" I asked.

Before she could answer the door opened.

I looked up to see Isaac standing there looking somewhat angry.

Isaac looked at my kitten and then turned towards me.

"What?" I snapped. I don't like the look on his face. Oh wait, first of all I don't like his face.

"I've seen Amour doing such things but I've never expected you" Isaac said and smirked.

Only then I realized that I was still on the floor.

I stood up immediately and straightened my jacket while my kitten was too lazy to get up.

Isaac pulled her up harshly.

"Hey " my kitten protested.

"Get in Amour and for God sake don't eavesdrop again" Isaac snapped and entered his room.

When both of us entered Isaac was sitting with Ashley standing behind him.

"I have something to say Isaac" My kitten was excited. We all could see it in her face.

"I have something to say too Amour. Why don't you say it first" Isaac said.

"Guess what... I have a boyfriend. Aiden is my boyfriend" she said and hooked her arms around mine.

I smirked at him, but much to my surprise he was calm.

"You know what else you got? " Isaac asked mockingly.

"What?" my kitten asked excitedly.

"You got sued Amour" Isaac said and threw some papers on the table.

My kitten stilled.

"What? How dare that Olivia.." my kitten said but Isaac cut her off.

" It was not Olivia it was one of your coworker whom you slapped" Isaac said and pinched his nose.

"Oh... Guess I'll compensate her" she said and shrugged.

" I already gave her a million to withdraw the complaint Amour" Isaac snapped.

"Look, if you spending your million dollars is the issue I can pay you" I offered. I don't want him to snap at my girl. My girl that sounds good.

Isaac laughed hearing me.

"You've been her boyfriend for less than a day, know your place Adams or I won't hesitate to throw you out" Isaac warned.

When I was about snap at him, my kitten held my hand which made close my mouth.

"OK, I was sued and you are worried about it, you compensated it and I know you don't give a damn about that million. So what are frustrated about?" my kitten asked sitting directly opposite to Isaac.

I sat next to her.

When Isaac tried to pull Ashley she pushed his hands away.

He finally sighed rubbing his forehead.

"What if I can't protect you? What if I fail to protect you?" Isaac asked holding my kitten's hand.

"Isaac you kept me safe for all these years, I think it's time for you to stop worrying about me and think about your life" my kitten said and removed his hands from hers.

" So this is it huh? I can't keep you as a secret hereafter?" Isaac asked. I was too stunned to respond.

"No, you can't but I'll always be within your reach" she said and held my hand.

Isaac looked at our joined hands and nodded as if he came to a decision.

"Alright guess you've decided, so who am I to stop you" he said and got up.

"Where are you going?" my kitten asked.

"We are going to celebrate your relationship Amour, but before that I need to talk to Adams first, why don't you girls go and wait outside while I have a talk with him" Isaac said removing his coat and folding his sleeves. Why do I feel like I am going to die?

My kitten shrugged and went out along with Ashley barely sparing me a glance.

Wow...she cares so much for her boyfriend on the first day and I don't want to imagine what will happen months later.

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖
Vote
Comment
Share
💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖