Intro

Abhimanyu Rathod:

The  CEO of NHInternationalsPvtLtd(NH) , one of the top companies around the world. A man with few words . An Arrogant , introvert , Ruthless , Handsome and most cunning person in the business world. Loves his family a lot. Loves Ranvi since childhood without Ranvi's knowledge. A true wife's spoiler.

Ranvitha

Daughter of Arjun and his wife Laxmi. Lost her parents when she was 10 years old . A sweet ,  bubbly and matured girl . She used to be very brave in her childhood. However , after her parents demise she became a turtle in her own shell. Loves her Uncle and Aunt to the core . She is doing her medicine and currently staying in hostel dormitory. A smart , beautiful , selfless soul.

Ram and Janaki :

Abhi and Maya's parents. Ranvi's Uncle and Aunty. Treats Ranvi as their own daughter since her childhood.

Arjun and Laxmi :

Ranvi's parents. Died in an accident .

Maya :

Abhi's twin sister. Loves to irritate her brother . Completed her MBA and currently enjoying her life.

Shastri:

Abhi's PA. Very smart at his work. have a crush on Maya.

Sana:

A middle class girl doing  her Medicine . A Very good friend of Ranvitha. Stays with Ranvitha in hostel dormitory.

Chaitu:

Smart , bold and a beautiful girl. doing her medicine along with Ranvitha and Sana.

will reveal the remaining characters while the story progress further .

——————————————————————
Hello ,
Thanks for reading.
Please do vote, comment and share it with your friends.