Chapter One: Rough Night?

(A/n: I got this idea from @CheriePatterson0)

Y/n's POV:

Jesus fuck, my head was pounding.
I shouldn't have went out last night but Courtney convinced me.
"Pancakes?" Courtney asked as she walked into my room.
I sat up and clutched my head.
"Fuck yeah"
"Why is your room so dark?" She asked, handing me the plate of pancakes.
"Because-"

I was interrupted by her opening up the curtains which made my headache ten times worse.
She knows that I would be sensitive to lights after a hangover and yet she still did that shit.
"I know exactly why" She said laughing.
"You're an asshole"
She flipped me off before closing my door, leaving me to demolish the chocolate chip pancakes she just made for me.
Thank god she can cook.

-

I finished my pancakes and went to wash my dish in the kitchen.
"Rough night?" I nodded my head.
"Courtney convinced me to go out" I said rubbing the dish with the sponge.
"Major regret" I said laughing.
"You're the one who drank that much" She said sipping her coffee.
"Am I supposed to go out and not drink?" I asked walking over to the table.

"Just not that much" She said giggling.
"Whatever, what're you doing here Grande?" I asked taking a sip of her coffee.
I made a disgusted face and she laughed.
"That's fucking gross" I said wiping my tongue with my shirt.
Black coffee is for people who associate with the devil.
"That's you're own fault" She said drinking some more.
"Courtney asked me to come over, we're gonna go shopping and handle some things"
"Why you wanna come?"

Ariana's POV:

Okay so a little bit of a backstory, I've had the biggest crush on Y/n for...years to say the least.
I dated other people to try to suppress the feelings that I have for her but it only made me want her that much more.
Only reason I haven't made a move yet is because she's Courtney's sister.
I don't want to drive a wedge between the two if anything were to actually happen.
We flirt here and there but neither of us have actually tried anything like that.

"I don't know, what's in it for me?" She asked leaning closer, putting her chin in the palm of her hand.
"Well, what do you want?" I asked, mimicking her actions.
She looked down and gave me a slight laugh, making me smile.
It went silent for a few seconds before she licked her lips and looked me directly in the eyes.
"You"
That was all she said before walking away.

My heart dropped and I thought I died, until I heard Courtney's footsteps coming toward me.
"You ready?" She asked making herself a cup of coffee.
"Yeah is Y/n coming?"
As if on que, I heard Y/n's footsteps coming down the stairs into the kitchen.
I smelled her familiar scent, J'adore Eau de Parfum by Dior.
I would know considering I bought it for her a few years back and that's all she uses now.
It smells so fucking good.

"I didn't know you cared that much about me Grande" She said wrapping her arms around my neck from behind as I sat on the chair.
"Nice perfume" I complimented.
"Thanks, my wife bought it" She whispered in my ear, making me choke on my saliva.
"Y/n stop flirting with Ariana and let's go" Courtney said turning to face us and grabbing her keys.
"I'm not flirting" She said rolling her eyes.
"But you are" I corrected as we walked to the car.

"Anyway, shotgun" Y/n called.
"Nope, I have my hand on the door already" I argued.
Y/n and I fought for the passenger seat but Court wasn't having it.
Courtney groaned and got in the driver seat.
"Both of you guys are sitting in the back, I'm picking up Xavier"
Y/n rolled her eyes and opened the door for me.
Xavier is Courtney's boyfriend who also happens to be Y/n's best friend.

"I don't understand how you can date Xavier but if I were to even kiss Ariana, you'd lose your shit" Y/n said making Courtney roll her eyes.
"I kissed her damn cheek at prom and you didn't talk to either of us for a month" Y/n said making me laugh and blush at the same time.
High school was...I'm not even gonna go there.
"She brings up a good point Court" I joined in.
"I'm not dealing with you guys right now" Courtney said ignoring the both of us by turning up the music that was on the radio.

-

"Thanks for having my back Grande" Y/n said placing a hand on my thigh.
My face went red and I couldn't concentrate on anything besides how good it felt.
I mean it'd feel a lot better if her hand was inside my p-
"Park right here" Y/n yelled, snapping me from my thoughts.
She parked the car and we all got out.
Xavier and Courtney left to go do their own thing, leaving the two of us.

"What's got you daydreamin' Grande?" She asked nudging me as we walked inside the mall.
"Nothing, why what's up?"
"I don't know, you tell me" She said laughing.
I loved hearing her laugh, it was always so genuine and it made me smile no matter what.
"You were kinda out of it in the car, so what's on your mind?"
"Nothing"
"Mmmhm, I don't believe a word that's coming from your mouth" She said making me roll my eyes.

It got quiet between us, so she sparked up another conversation.
"There's this party going on in a few hours, I was wondering if you'd like to join me?" She asked with a smile.
"Y/n"
"Let me guess, you care about what Courtney would say if we went somewhere together?"
"Y/n- it's not even like that"
"It's alright, just forget I said anything" She said distancing herself.

"Where is it?"
"Where's what?" She questioned.
I was gonna get into so much shit with Courtney but I'd go anywhere with this girl.
"The party, where is it?"
"It's at Nathan's house" She said smiling at me.
"I gotta get something in return though Chipolone"
"Anything" She said crossing her arms with a wide grin.
"Remember you said it not me, I'll call in my favor later" I said walking away.

-

I really needa stop releasing books until I finish another one 💀
This chapter was like 3/4's done and I literally just finished it.