Chapter 30- Mr. Crying Baby part 2

Start from the beginning

'Huh?? O.o' Ellena hiccupped and rubbed her ear with the current sentence. The big brown eyes gazed at the tall man ahead strangely.

'Only you and Haru can sleep in the bedroom!'

'Don't you detest Leo so much and get sick seeing his face??'

'I start liking him now'

Coz he will make my days by his sadness and desperation!! Hohohoho I'll make him only can watch but cannot touch or eat~ muahahahhaha He will die while having a soul and body~

Ellena gulped hardly when Kris suddenly grinned so wide.

She stepped backward and scanned him from top to toe.

Wh-what's with those bling bling eyes?? Errr... Does Kris really mean it?? He likes Leo?? Oh my gosh!!

But.. Didn't they fight severely from that café up until home??? Euhhh!! Anyway, this kind of scene is really familiar in the TV! Scolding, beating and teasing the opponent; afterward the two fall in love. Ehhhh! Isn't it a love trend these days?

I remember having this kind of hate at the first sight with Leo too! And we end up together at last!

Ghhhfdshjjkk!! Though I don't mind having love with the same sex, this one is exception!!

Leo is mine only!! I won't be easy, although you're my brother!!

Ashh!! So that's the reason you get mad at me in this odd behavior? You are jealous with me??

Oh geeeeeee! I can't take it!! My handsome brother tries tempting my boyfriend by messing around!! >0<

Ellena fanned her face which already turned to fire and stared at Kris intensely until he noticed and frowned.

'Yahhx4 Why are you looking at me like this??'

'Leo is MINE!!'

'Wut!!??? 0_o'

Kris paused for a moment and stepped backward when the princess in front headed to him.

Just then his head played the previous conversation..

'Don't you detest him so much and get sick seeing his face??'

'I start liking him now'

W-wh-wh-wh-what!!! The Heck!! What did he just say!!!?? And what was princess thinking of at the moment!!??

Anyone helped slap his mouth!! Oh god!! Come to take him now!! *Face slap* x100

'Yahhh Yahhh Yahh!! Don't misunderstand!! I didn't mean that way!! I don't have that weird taste!! ' 

'(=_=)'

'I just meant he may be a good brother-in-law(toy) in the future! Nah! Want me to call my current girlfriend?? You can have a speech with her! She's also your future sister-in-law!'

Kris secretly wiped off his sweat when Ellena finally turned away.

Goshhh!! Why's girl these days so scary!!? And how can she think me and that arrogant bastard abcdefg each other??? Huuuuuuuuu, Kris Wu wanna commit suicide .

I like that jerk??? Only the top person up there knows!! Of course, my fists and feet are in love with his face sooooooo badddddddd!!!

'Whatever, don't forget my words!'

-Gaze-

'Here's my phone! Call her now!!'

Kris gave Ellena his latest smart phone when that small figure started zooming him again.

'Get him to sleep here tonight or-'

-Gaze-

'Talk talk talk!! She has already answered!!'

Again, this time Kris kindly pressed the call button by himself.

After done greeting with the future sister-in-law, Ellena changed her expression and untied her eyebrows.

'Alrightx3 I will make it short! First, I stay here to study his capacity. Second, you should not stay close with him again!! And last, bring him here tonight! Yah, yah! I meant for your safety you shouldn't sleep in the same room again!!'

Kris lifted up his hands for the innocence and added the last threat quickly.

'If not, you have to go back with me now and he'll know everything!'

'...............'

Ellena stayed silence for a minute before nodded her head.

Somewhat, this was a good solution! She still got scared of the incident earlier!

Damn! Leo was dangerous lately! Her body nearly ripped apart!! >0<

———————————————————————————————

So this chapter will be dedicated to @werewolflover22110 who has been encouraging me to contiue this story~ while I find its a bit odd to write lol

Thx so much dear for ur lovely comments and votes so far, it lights me up :]

Have a nice day~

And everyone as well who is reading this fanic..

Thx u guys a lotttttttttttt~ :D

It makes my day seeing u enjoy this book <3

Stay tune for de next chapter..