"I am so sorry"

Haechan apologized, trying to see if you were bruising.

"It's fine, just keep going"

You mumble, finally putting your hand back down to see him looking you up and down. Somehow you ended up straddling his lap, but you weren't complaining admiring his looks.

"What now?"

He asks.

"Take your clothes off I guess"

You shrug, making both of you laugh again.

"Why is this so awkward? I know you"

He chuckles and you shrug as you both undress and get into a better position under the blanket. He was between your legs now, using his arms to prop himself up. Somewhere in that timeframe, things had started getting hot and heavy. He was kissing you slowly, slipping his tongue into your mouth and grinding himself against you. You weren't gonna lie, you were enjoying it, already heating up and throbbing for him.

"Haechan"

You breathe out, wrapping your arms around his neck as his hand runs up your thigh over your pulsing heat.

"Relax, I haven't even done anything yet"

He says into your ear as his middle and index fingers rub against your slit, collecting the wetness with them. You let out a load moan as your back arched off the bed closer to him. Your eyes widened and you instantly covered your mouth in embarrassment.

"Don't be embarrassed, I wanna know that I'm doing a good job"

He says into your neck as he pushes a finger inside. You gasp, grabbing into his shoulders tightly as he starts pushing in a second one.

"How is it?"

You let out a whimper in response, it being your first time, you weren't sure if you liked it or not.

"I-I don't know, it's weird"

You say, biting your lip slightly because it stung.

"Did you just call my fingers weird"

He questions, starting to move them, slowly curling upwards

"You're killing the mood Haechan"

You snap

"The mood has been killed for a while now"

He snaps back. You were going to roll your eyes in annoyance, but instead it was in pleasure as his fingers hit the bundle of nerves that made you go crazy. Pulling you closer if that was even possible, he kept it up for a few minutes, trying to stretch you out. By that time you were both feeling more comfortable. Louder moans were leaving your lips, and your face was already flushed and sweaty. He slipped his fingers out, bring them to his lips and tasting your wetness.

"Does it taste good?"

You joke, stifling a laugh. He smirks and leans closer to your ear.

"Actually yeah, but I'll have to eat you another time"

He whispers, sending shivers up your spine. He reached across the bedside table for a silver packet, tearing it with his mouth before slipping his hand under the covers. When he was done he looked up at you.

"Are you sure you wanna do this?"

"Yeah"

You answer without hesitation.

"Are you?"

You question, and he nods in response, leaning you back against his pillows as he positioned himself, his hard resting heavily on your leg.